'16 FL WR Binjimen Victor (Ohio State commit)

There are very few rival posters that I can tolerate. HG leads the pack. He's about as respectful and one can be. There are several Vol posters that I'd sacrifice before HG.

Reactions: 3 people
Wasn't it said that UT turned this kid away?

If that was legit info, was Williams higher on UT's board?

Seems like pass, then whiff, then take best available happened for UT today with the 3rd spot.

Wasn't it said that UT turned this kid away?

If that was legit info, was Williams higher on UT's board?

Seems like pass, then whiff, then take best available happened for UT today with the 3rd spot.

They may have liked Williams more. Him being a slot guy was a factor imo. Also slow playing Williams was a lot more likely to pay off than slow playing Victor.

Reactions: 1 person
There are very few rival posters that I can tolerate. HG leads the pack. He's about as respectful and one can be. There are several Vol posters that I'd sacrifice before HG.

That's because he's a visitor and knows his role. Other Vol fans have differing opinions and you see them everyday. Sacrificing your Vol brethren is going a little far imo. Not saying hg is a terrible poster, I agree he's been alright in my book.

Last edited:
That's because he's a visitor and knows his role. Other Vol fans have differing opinions and you see them everyday. Sacrificing your Vol brethren is going a little far imo. Not saying hg is a terrible poster, I agree he's been alright in my book.

However, I do wish that many on the VN could use a filter between the thoughts and the keyboard.

VN Store

Back