'16 FL RB Carlin Fils-Aime (Vol commit 7/30/15)

I think Rivals is typically the leader in terms of evaluations, but they've missed on this one. I will also say I think Rivals is the most biased and likely to bump players profiles based on where they have committed (COUGHBAMACOUGH) but otherwise they still are usually the best. ESPN easily the worst.

Gesundheit.:zeitung_lesen:

Reactions: 1 person
Guys, remember, Rivals had Cam Sutton as a 5.6, 3 *, and now 3 years later, we are just hoping he doesn't jump to the NFL, so Rivals does miss on some evaluations.

I think Rivals is typically the leader in terms of evaluations, but they've missed on this one. I will also say I think Rivals is the most biased and likely to bump players profiles based on where they have committed (COUGHBAMACOUGH) but otherwise they still are usually the best. ESPN easily the worst.

Yet ESPN has CFA rated higher than any other service. I believe he was top 150 in the country according to them at one point. Maybe even now.

Yet ESPN has CFA rated higher than any other service. I believe he was top 150 in the country according to them at one point. Maybe even now.

ESPN sucks for the most part in recruiting coverage. They have some decent regional evaluators but most suck. What makes them the worst though is they lag behind everyone else in covering what is going on in recruiting. They'll have a kid favoring a school that he hasn't been considering for months. Luginbill I know gets killed for his evaluation of McKenzie but he's not a bad evaluator for the most part. He just likes to go against the grain at times just to be different though which makes him look idiotic at times. He was down on McKenzie in evaluation BUT then puts KMac in his 5 freshmen that make an immediate impact on college football. It's like the guy plays both sides to make sure he's right.

Great home visit from Coach G @UTCoachG. Definitely a fun night to remember haha, thank you. #UT #VolNation #GBO

CV1fPqBWwAAdDoM.jpg

What are they eating? ☺️

I've had this nagging feeling for a while that D4H is actually Leb. He appeared about the time Leb disappeared. Different schtick.......same annoying approach.

There's a lot of annoying people on here. They are either all Leb, or cyberbots/Internet message board professionals that Freak created/hired.

I don't have time to filter through this thread but this kid looks better than Feaster to me. He's my favorite RB in this class. 5 star in my books and will be similar to Kamara except he looks to be faster on top side.

Reactions: 2 people
When all you folks realize, that the recruiting services are for the fans to drive subscription revenue, then you won't pay much attention to them anymore.

Reactions: 1 person
When all you folks realize, that the recruiting services are for the fans to drive subscription revenue, then you won't pay much attention to them anymore.

Derrick Green as 5 star was the straw that broke the camel's back with me. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 That was preposterous and we called that bust a mile away. I wish I would trust those clowns to tell me which players are the best. 😂😂😂😂

I don't have time to filter through this thread but this kid looks better than Feaster to me. He's my favorite RB in this class. 5 star in my books and will be similar to Kamara except he looks to be faster on top side.

I'm in the same boat. I think he's absolutely a top 3 back in the class, and his rating is laughable. He may prove to be the best TN player in this class

I think this young man right here will turn some heads. I can't wait for him to arrive in Knoxville. Has amazing top end speed and hits with power. We have some good young running back talent at Tennessee guys and its an incredible feeling for sure.

VN Store

Back