'16 FL RB Carlin Fils-Aime (Vol commit 7/30/15)

That observation on speed is pure bunk .He has laser timed 4.4's in several camps and all one has to do to confirm his speed is watch his filmed highlights.....he runs past his competition time and again.Plus he gained over 1300 yds averaging 10ypc when only playing half of each game due to the run away scores.

That observation on speed is pure bunk .He has laser timed 4.4's in several camps and all one has to do to confirm his speed is watch his filmed highlights.....he runs past his competition time and again.Plus he gained over 1300 yds averaging 10ypc when only playing half of each game due to the run away scores.

But the guy before him can't get on the field at Akron. Science.

Reactions: 5 people
- Rob Cassidy, Rivals Southeast Analyst

Before CFA's senior season.

Several cases can be made here, but the biggest is for Naples (Fla.) High School running back Carlin Fils-aime, a three-star prospect with a massive offer list. Fils-Aimie missed most of last season and this offseason with a leg injury and could shoot up the rankings if he returns to form as a senior.
-- Rob Cassidy, Southeast analyst

Not fast? Dude must have been high as a kite at that evaluation

Or look like this guy and be completely clueless like most analysts who have never played a sport.

1549518.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Yep, I agree on the speed thing. I kept waiting to see him slow down and juke guys that had serious angles on him. Every time he just ran right by them instead. On the flip side, his offensive line does open some pretty big holes.

This is another example why the star system by the rating services is a sham. If he were committed to Bama, he would be a 5 star. There is no credibility to the recruiting services.

I trust our staff on this one from what I have seen.

Recruiting Site Rankings

1. 24/7
2. Rivals (though they flopped on this one)
3. Scout
17. Dobbs4Heisman/Nationdom
47. ESPN

Reactions: 10 people
I think Rivals is typically the leader in terms of evaluations, but they've missed on this one. I will also say I think Rivals is the most biased and likely to bump players profiles based on where they have committed (COUGHBAMACOUGH) but otherwise they still are usually the best. ESPN easily the worst.

Lol, you guys are taking the ratings a little too seriously. Rivals screws up every year on a few kids. This is going to be one of them. CFA is the third best RB in the country IMHO.

VN Store

Back