'15 VA SG Chris Clarke (former TN commit, now VPI)

We're recruiting a kid from Cape Henry? I may have check out a game or two this year.

Tyndall also, like last week, made the trip to Virginia Beach, Va. to see four-star forward Chris Clarke. Clarke has an official visit set to Knoxville the weekend of the Alabama game (Oct. 24).

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person
Being an in-state kid is Virginia after him? I think he's our best shot at landing a top 100 player this class.

coreyevans_10: Mon 01:50pm Tennessee is expected in today for 2015 Cape Henry wing Chris Clarke. He visits them on October 4 @ny2lasports

I'm CBing him to commit this weekend after he sees 102,455 screaming fans screaming rocky top after we beat Florida.

True. He would be a huge get and would get some people off of CDT's back for a little bit.

Hope he gets Clarke and Carter soon, I think Carter would be a great get and is one of the better PGs in the '15 class. He stays on the marker long and his recruitment is gonna blow up now that he's healthy again.

Chris Clarke, a 6-foot-6 small forward from Virginia Beach (VA) Cape Henry, is one of the nation's most well-rounded players. Clarke was named first team All-Tidewater and was the Tidewater Conference Player of the Year after he averaged 18.2 points, 10 rebounds, seven assists and three steals this past year.

...Clarke helped lead the Boo Williams AAU program to a 2-2 mark in Eagan over Memorial Day weekend and a 9-7 record overall, which will advance them to the Peach Jam in July. He averaged 12.5 points, 7.6 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game. Clarke shot 60% from the field and 56.8% from the charity stripe in his 16 EYBL games this spring.

Q&A: Virginia Beach SF Chris Clarke Talks About Recent Visit to Gophers Campus

His stats from all 23 EYBL games: averaged 13.2 points (hit 59% from the field and 63% from the FT stripe), 7.5 rebounds, 2.9 assists, 2.1 turnovers and 1 steal per game.

VN Store

Back