'15 VA SG Chris Clarke (former TN commit, now VPI)

Have I said to fire the guy? He's definitely getting a chance from me, I'm unimpressed so far but he'll get 3 years from me just like the last coach.
Nah but you throw a jab at him every chance you get. Everyone sees through you man. Hell you and I defended CCM together for the longest time. Just don't see why you can't do the same with a guy that hasn't even coached a real game yet.

Reactions: 1 person
Cuonzo may be a better person than Tyndall, who knows. I've never met either of them.

I already heavily leaning towards Tyndall being the better coach though.

Nah but you throw a jab at him every chance you get. Everyone sees through you man. Hell you and I defended CCM together for the longest time. Just don't see why you can't do the same with a guy that hasn't even coached a real game yet.

I've defended him on certain occasions, disagreed with others, and praised him for a few. I'm no longer going to blindly support coaches, I've learned that over the past 5 years or so as a Vol fan, if that upsets you it's not my problem.

I've defended him on certain occasions, disagreed with others, and praised him for a few. I'm no longer going to blindly support coaches, I've learned that over the past 5 years or so as a Vol fan, if that upsets you it's not my problem.

U still come to the def of our former coach

I liked CCM while he was here. Did his play bore people at times yes but we cannot deny the fact he did win 20 games a year for the 3 yrs he was here not to mention a birth in the sweet sixteen and a couple of 5 star players as well. CDT needs a chance and will get one from me as well and I hope he does well and wins like he has in all the other stops. Lets face it some people even had a problem with CBP. So I say to each their own but in the end we are all Vol fans and want to see every sport succeed.

I defended Pearl while I wanted him as our coach....can't stand him now and hope he loses every single game.....he is the enemy.

I've watched you defend his time over and over the last 6 months, talking about his accomplishments, how the AD screwed him, and how she should still be our coach.

I've watched you defend his time over and over the last 6 months, talking about his accomplishments, how the AD screwed him, and how she should still be our coach.

That's about our administration and how they stand up for our coaches....do I wish we still had him ....yes bc he is a winner.....do I hate him now.....yes bc he is the enemy.....feel blah towards all other past UT coaches besides Mears bc none of them were winners.

That's about our administration and how they stand up for our coaches....do I wish we still had him ....yes bc he is a winner.....do I hate him now.....yes bc he is the enemy.....feel blah towards all other past UT coaches besides Mears bc none of them were winners.
Jerry Green thinks otherwise. He won, but not to our liking because he had great rosters. He also wasn't that great of a personality off the court. Cuonzo didn't win to our liking, but the numbers don't lie. Many feel his personality was boring but those who know him feel very differently.

Jerry Green thinks otherwise. He won, but not to our liking because he had great rosters. He also wasn't that great of a personality off the court. Cuonzo didn't win to our liking, but the numbers don't lie. Many feel his personality was boring but those who know him feel very differently.

Neither Green nor Zo was going to be long lasting talent wise.

You're no longer going to blindly support a coach? You're supposed to be a Vol fan , which means blindly supporting the coach until he is no longer the coach of the Vols . You say that as if your support has any effect on his employment , that's hilarious

Reactions: 2 people
You're no longer going to blindly support a coach? You're supposed to be a Vol fan , which means blindly supporting the coach until he is no longer the coach of the Vols . You say that as if your support has any effect on his employment , that's hilarious

You've only been a vol fan for 5 years? Lol

Edit:quoted the wrong post lol

I liked CCM while he was here. Did his play bore people at times yes but we cannot deny the fact he did win 20 games a year for the 3 yrs he was here not to mention a birth in the sweet sixteen and a couple of 5 star players as well. CDT needs a chance and will get one from me as well and I hope he does well and wins like he has in all the other stops. Lets face it some people even had a problem with CBP. So I say to each their own but in the end we are all Vol fans and want to see every sport succeed.

Did you copy and paste this post. I sware Ive read it before. Lol.

If this was coming from someone else I may actually put some thought into it, but about what I expect from you.

Jason King broke the story, if you think he's purely speculating then you may wanna remove you head from Donnie Knoxville's ass.

Awww....your head getting lonely sticking up there in Kwonzo's ass!!? Need a friend?

VN Store

Back