'15 VA OL Matthew Burrell

A "surprise" in store from Kahlil and Burrell come Monday....or this guy is trolling us like many on here believe. A Tennesee fan who frequently tweets recruits (yikes) tagged Kahlil in a Ryan Bartow RT that said Burrell was an OSU/FSU battle. Burrell got in on the conversation because the fan was disappointed all we see on Burrell's timeline is FSU OSU to which Burrell responded @HeaftyLefty:I talk to Khalil every day dude, we got a suprise for you Monday.

He may show up, but I'd be surprised if he did. As you mentioned he's claimed to be coming several times and no showed. Also 247 shows 2 OVs he took the last 2 weekends and 2 more he has set for later. None of which are UT. Looks like 247 doubts he shows up either. We'll see. Either way IMO Burrell and UT is probably not happening. Kahlil like most recruits really has no idea where the staff sits with other recruits.

I'll bet he does know. Just like those last year knew

Reactions: 1 person
Cue super troopers mother of God gif.

images_zps0bbd8bfa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1. Neyland Stadium next weekend (especially the euphoria that will exist if we pull off a long over due win)
2. Kahlil McKenzie will essentially be his host
3. No better opportunity to play early
4. Our coaches documented ability to recruit

JamesBen?...are you the poster intending to go to the Boerne-Liberty Hill game?...if so, might see you there.

A "surprise" in store from Kahlil and Burrell come Monday....or this guy is trolling us like many on here believe. A Tennesee fan who frequently tweets recruits (yikes) tagged Kahlil in a Ryan Bartow RT that said Burrell was an OSU/FSU battle. Burrell got in on the conversation because the fan was disappointed all we see on Burrell's timeline is FSU OSU to which Burrell responded @HeaftyLefty:I talk to Khalil every day dude, we got a suprise for you Monday.

It's probably that he will confirm he is taking his OV to Knoxville for the Florida game.

People keep talking about it involving Matthew Burrell. (Visit/commitment) Any idea where this came from or if any validity. Thanks

People keep talking about it involving Matthew Burrell. (Visit/commitment) Any idea where this came from or if any validity. Thanks

He's been saying stuff about UT since KM committed. Don't believe anything he says...he's just trying to keep his twitter follower numbers up.

So we are suppose to be hearing some kind of news involving Burrell today!? Anybody know when that could be going down.

Is he a pure Tackle prospect or another one who is versatile?

So we are suppose to be hearing some kind of news involving Burrell today!? Anybody know when that could be going down.

Is he a pure Tackle prospect or another one who is versatile?

Many have said he is a guard prospect, but I think he is 6'5" or so, which seems more like a tackle prospect, unless he doesn't have enough length.

I was skeptical, but...it appears he'll be here for UF.

Is there ANY REASON AT ALL to believe we have a shot?

VN Store

Back