'15 TX ATH Ryan Newsome

I saw it. Its a 4 star offer list, i just think if its not jefferson then no more wr's because of numbers.

Might be true, but we just offered Laurence Cager, a 6'5" WR out of Maryland, so it appears we definitely want one more.

Might be true, but we just offered Laurence Cager, a 6'5" WR out of Maryland, so it appears we definitely want one more.

I think they like cager more than newsome because of size. You cant teach size a the wide receiver position. I could see them taking cager if they miss jefferson but not newsome.

There's a video on YouTube of the 2014 Dallas NFTC WR v DB 1 on 1s and It has some footage of Newsome in it. It also shows 1 of Darrell Miller's reps, which he wins.

I'm on mobile or I would link it.

I think, and this is obviously an opinion, that we are taking Bruce more as an athlete at this point. slot, RB, CB, nickel, see where he fits best

I figured Bruce was Woods replacement.

That was what i was saying, bruce is woods replacement. I just dont think we will take newsome or cager personally with the number situation unless we lose a commitment which is possible. If the class stays together i dont think we take another receiver unless its jefferson.

He's not anyones replacement. The kid is electric with the ball in his hands. Two inches taller and he's top 100.

He's not anyones replacement. The kid is electric with the ball in his hands. Two inches taller and he's top 100.

I really think he is the back up to Jefferson. Who knows for sure though. Albeit a nice backup
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I really think he is the back up to Jefferson. Who knows for sure though. Albeit a nice backup
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I like Jefferson, but with PW coming in and the tall receivers we already have he would be a nice compliment in the slot. The kind of player jet sweeps and bubble screens were made for. Not to mention the return game.
The kid has a sixth sense for the developing blocks in front of him. Them there's the fact Jefferson actually likes tOSU. That screams character flaw to me. Lol

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back