'15 TN ATH Jauan Jennings (UT commit 4/7/14)

My kid plays on the Freshman team at Blackman. I knew this guy was great before I even knew his name by watching practice. He reminds me of Tony Robinson. Doesn't look like he's running that hard but no one can catch him.

Lol I play on the varsity. I'm a sophomore at Blackman!

Hopefully kids like this know that some coaches *cough* Urban Meyer *cough* will tell them anything to get their signature and then break all their promises.

Hopefully kids like this know that some coaches *cough* Urban Meyer *cough* will tell them anything to get their signature and then break all their promises.

Or...he'll just hire their momma.

Hate to burst the bubble, but that's what all recruiters do. Whatever it takes to get their signature and make them them believe it.

I know most people think he will be a safety and I kind of think that to but if he can become more consistent passing the ball, he could be a qb in college and he is the style of quarterback cbj is looking for. Worth keeping an eye on but we need to even get in the game for recruiting him. I think we are far behind right now. Would have loved to see a friendship between Wharton, Gaulden, and Jennings at the game last night but I didn't see that.

I know most people think he will be a safety and I kind of think that to but if he can become more consistent passing the ball, he could be a qb in college and he is the style of quarterback cbj is looking for. Worth keeping an eye on but we need to even get in the game for recruiting him. I think we are far behind right now. Would have loved to see a friendship between Wharton, Gaulden, and Jennings at the game last night but I didn't see that.

If he was a 2014 kid, I would say Safety all the way, but he has made a ton of improvement so far this year. With a bunch more games and a whole offseason to work and get better he could be a really, really good QB prospect at the next level. Rooting for this kid and hope he warms up to the Orange.

He has had 2 of the sickest spin moves I have ever seen from a high school kid this year...the one last night was incredible. I'm sure it will be on his highlight film soon.

Jauan wants to be a QB, that's why he is sort of favoring OSU because they offered him as that

Ohio St at practice right now. I was sitting 20 feet away from recruiter talking to JJ. Recruiter "you going to commit?"

Jennings "maybe"

Recruiter "I don't deal in maybes".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 37
I am shocked this kid is getting SEC offers. I have seen him play twice and he is not an SEC qb.

So he should either lay the wood or be super fast. I don't see it at this levael. Maybe ovc.

Isn't he really high on Ohio State because they apparently offered him as a QB? I'm sure Urban Meyer would lie to him right???

VN Store

Back