'15 TN ATH Jauan Jennings (UT commit 4/7/14)

He is offered by Ohio St, and Duke for QB, and offered from Tennessee, Vandy, and MTSU for S

I saw him today with a huge stack of letter from Ohio State, one from Auburn, and I think one from Indiana.

If he truly has an offer from Duke as a QB, then I would consider it. We all know Cut knows what he is doing.

If we have a decent year though, I could see us being in on a top ranked QB.

"Coach Jones is a guy that has a lot of character. You can tell that everything he was saying that I could really use in college,"Jennings said. "He also told me of a couple of friends he has and he told me about coach (Eric) Spoelstra of the Miami Heat and that they're good friends. He told me if I come up there he'll show me some of the pictures when he went down there and talked to the Heat, but he wants me to come to a game and show me."

He's also talked to Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer as Ohio State offered him just a week ago. "I was just talking to him and he's actually a pretty cool dude and he told me a lot about Ohio State," Jennings said. "He let me know he likes me and likes the way I've improved the last couple of weeks and he wants me there.

"Talking to both coach Butch Jones and Urban Meyer was a great experience."

"I didn't get to take visits this summer because of the new offense we had and we had to grind. We have a new spread offense with a lot of option. We call it a mini-Oregon offense," Jennings said. "Hopefully if I have the time. If not, I will after the season," Jennings said. "But, right now the first and foremost goal is winning a state championship."

-VQ

I am not an expert. But I watched his game against Brentwood. For a kid that is playing QB for the first time, I think he seems to have potential at QB. He has size and arm strength. Also just seems to have an 'it' factor back there.

Did Urbie DreamStalker offer at QB? Athlete probably? Unless he is determined to be a QB

yes, he offered as QB. I imagine that schools will offer him as a QB just to stay in the race for him. He is a big time athlete and will need some polish to play QB at a big time school, but the sky is the limit for him. He is electric with the ball in his hands. Not many 6'3 guys are as shifty and fast as he is.

yes, he offered as QB. I imagine that schools will offer him as a QB just to stay in the race for him. He is a big time athlete and will need some polish to play QB at a big time school, but the sky is the limit for him. He is electric with the ball in his hands. Not many 6'3 guys are as shifty and fast as he is.

I think i might know one more kid that is fast, shifty and that size ;)

Hope we can get in the Jennings sweepstakes

Good to see my Alma Mater producing good, SEC talent now. Hopefully we can get this young man to Tennessee. Mathers went to Ole Miss.

If he wasn't must-get before, sounds like he is now.

My kid plays on the Freshman team at Blackman. I knew this guy was great before I even knew his name by watching practice. He reminds me of Tony Robinson. Doesn't look like he's running that hard but no one can catch him.

My kid plays on the Freshman team at Blackman. I knew this guy was great before I even knew his name by watching practice. He reminds me of Tony Robinson. Doesn't look like he's running that hard but no one can catch him.

Haven't thought of it before but he does kind of remind me of Tony Robinson now that you mention it.

If it ended today, i hear OSU would be the fave. Just another reason to loathe Urbie. A little more than 16 months to work on him. Hope we can pull him, he is an incredible, athlete, leader and a great kid.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back