'15 NC DT Shy Tuttle (UT commit 9/26/14)

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Anybody else having trouble uploading pics on here with Ios8? There are pics of the Tuttle announcement on Twitter that I'm having trouble attaching here

It's funny....Kate Upton gifs are always ok before I post one. lol Sorry folks, didn't mean to push the boundaries. I'm just so freakin' stoked about this potential double-boomage that I thought some minor bewbage was in order. So since I can't do that and I can't calm down I will use canned emoticon bewbage in lieu of real ones for Mr. Tuttle!

:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

Reactions: 3 people
It's funny....Kate Upton gifs are always ok before I post one. lol Sorry folks, didn't mean to push the boundaries. I'm just so freakin' stoked about this potential double-boomage that I thought some minor bewbage was in order. So since I can't do that and I can't calm down I will use canned emoticon bewbage in lieu of real ones for Mr. Tuttle!

:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

Keep doin your think bro. Mod's about to earn their paycheck today!

Reactions: 2 people

I don't know what you posted up about Katie Upton that was offensive case there ain't damn thing offensive about that girl. My gif o her was pretty PG.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back