'15 MS JuCo QB Chad Kelly

he's been a silent for a few weeks now...Cl$mson is on a roll...they even told a 4 star DB to hold off. also hearing they are the leader for Alfy Hill.

how is the AA not looking into clem$on. threre's pic with players, with cash in their hands. they get top notch talent with nothing to show for it.. i mean, come on already...

he's been a silent for a few weeks now...Cl$mson is on a roll...they even told a 4 star DB to hold off. also hearing they are the leader for Alfy Hill.

It might make sense for Alfy. CNS told Alfy the only shot he has of coming back to UA is if he can get in for spring but right now looks like he will not be able to leave JUCO until next summer and if that happens UA will not be in the picture.

Clemson Camp photos

941734.jpg

941724.jpg

No surprise here regarding Kelly. Hill though is being rumored to no longer be at CC because of grades. If so I do not see how any school could get him in.

Wow, talk about a blast from the past...there is a Lord Vader post on this page (the original LV, no offense LebanonVol).

Would Kelly be a 2 to play 2 JUCO? If so, I am absolutely interested.

VN Store

Back