'15 MS JuCo QB Chad Kelly

...Sunday I almost had to use my AK,
I gotta say it was almost not a good day...

Reactions: 2 people
Watching people defend this kid on other sites is ridiculous. The lawyer claims this video clears Kelly without mentioning anything that happened or was said before or after the video was taken. He also allegedly fought the police, which I would hope they have video of. Is it a big deal? Not terribly because even if he did threaten to spray the place, nothing will come from it. Especially in Buffalo. Kelly will fit right in at Ole Miss and Freeze won't care as long as Kelly is productive. Is Kelly a thug? Obviously.

Reactions: 2 people
He probably has never seen a AK 47 up close. He seems like one of those douchebags that listens to rap and immediately thinks it makes him a Gangsta.

Angry drunks... Whatever happened to the funny I'll piss on everyone of you drunks.... Now it's AK 47 drive by because someone prob stole his Jell-O shot

He probably has never seen a AK 47 up close. He seems like one of those douchebags that listens to rap and immediately thinks it makes him a Gangsta.

Angry drunks... Whatever happened to the funny I'll piss on everyone of you drunks.... Now it's AK 47 drive by because someone prob stole his Jell-O shot

Que Drunk Uncle from snl.

I gotst Will Smith on my playlist

Come at me bra

VN Store

Back