'15 MS JuCo QB Chad Kelly

"Florida State is number one on my list. That's my dream school. After talking with the coaches at FSU, I feel it is a good fit for me," noted Kelly. "I talk with Coach Coley from FSU more than anyone. I probably speak with him at least twice a day or even sometimes three times. I also talk with head coach Jimbo Fisher twice a week, and also speak with Coach Craig ever once in a while."
"Tennessee, Georgia, and Miami are all showing interest," Kelly said. "I might even get an offer from Miami when I take a visit over there. The tentative plan is to visit Miami on April 2nd, then Clemson on April 9th, and then FSU on April 16th for their spring game."
-Rivals.

Clemson has offered

So far this spring, his only visits were to Syracuse and Buffalo.

Next weekend, he’ll visit Florida State for the Seminoles’ spring game. Trips to Alabama and Miami are on deck, too, but they have not been set in stone.

Right now, there are no leaders.

“I haven’t really checked out any colleges lately…we can’t really decide on anything right now,” Kelly said. “We’re just waiting on May to come up, and I’m sure, right before school ends, we’ll have a top 10.”
- Scout

On his way to FSU for a weekend visit. Will be at MSU's spring game.

"I'm going to be going to Michigan State's spring game with a visit to Purdue the day before."
-Rivals.

Kelly is starting to get heavy interest by our staff, and could pick up an offer by Friday according to Hubbs.

Yea I do not think Keil is realistic either, and I think Lambert goes to UGA. MIles and Kelly are interesting players. I do not know much about Alford.

Listed a final 7 of Clemson, Buffalo, Syracuse, Florida State, Alabama, Purdue, and Michigan State according to MSG in New York.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Honestly wasn't that high on him. I know the coach's know a hell of alot more than I do but my personal preference is Cyler. Love his film and seems like a good kid. HMO but I think he could be a great QB for us and give us a dimension we haven't had in a QB in a while. Plus he's a pass first qb.

Honestly wasn't that high on him. I know the coach's know a hell of alot more than I do but my personal preference is Cyler. Love his film and seems like a good kid. HMO but I think he could be a great QB for us and give us a dimension we haven't had in a QB in a while. Plus he's a pass first qb.

Agree

VN Store

Back