'15 MD OT Pat Allen

I agree also and think it was a good hire. NFL background and a big last name is shat the recruits will look at. Only time will tell bit IMO ut has to start beating UGA this year to stay on top of them in recruiting. Uga is a sleeping giant. A win against uga will show improvement and go along way towards recruiting. On the flip side I think his offense will be easier to defend, (that's just my opinion tifwiw) pro style offense can be stopped and it has the personel to do it next year. I want Allen but will b very surprised if uga doesn't get him back

Sleeping Giant? More like a sleeping Herschel. They are who we thought they were says DG. They are who theyve always been, lucky to have their own state to cherry pick or theyd be an ACC team like GT

We'll just want and see. If I were a Georgia fan, I would like the hire. I would know that my team would run the ball downhill and do more in creating mismatches downfield than the previous OC did.

We'll just want and see. If I were a Georgia fan, I would like the hire. I would know that my team would run the ball downhill and do more in creating mismatches downfield than the previous OC did.

Other than being a pro style OC, I don't see any other good thing about the guy. Jmo

Reactions: 1 person
People are acting like Richt was supposed to hire a spread coach or some faddish OC. He hired a guy who runs a variation of the offense that Richt has run at UGA. but has more experience at mis-match generation, which he will bring Athens. it is a perfect hire for Richt. It is exactly what he wanted.

People are acting like Richt was supposed to hire a spread coach or some faddish OC. He hired a guy who runs a variation of the offense that Richt has run at UGA. but has more experience at mis-match generation, which he will bring Athens. it is a perfect hire for Richt. It is exactly what he wanted.

a perfect hire?

No one is acting like that. Everyone that had a brain knew that Richt would hire a coach that believed like he does and that will coach exactly like he wants him to. It is a perfect hire for Richt. Doesn't mean it will be a good thing for UGA fans though (but I don't care about them anyway).

Reactions: 4 people
"Hey QB1, that's not how you fumble the dang football. Let me get my Sanchez tape out and show you how to butt fumble. You will become legendary" ~ Schottheimer

"Hey QB1, that's not how you fumble the dang football. Let me get my Sanchez tape out and show you how to butt fumble. You will become legendary" ~ Schottheimer

thanks for letting me pull this bad boy out :)
sanchez211.gif

Reactions: 10 people

Run the ball downhill and create mismatches is all Bobo did. And he did it well. UGA has had one of the best offenses in the SEC for several years. And this year, Bobo did it with a limited QB and mediocre recievers.

Schottenheimer has a blah resume as a play caller, and coaching Brees for one year and Rivers for a couple is about the best thing he can say for himself. Add in the fact that Schottenheimer has had relationship issues at several stops and has never really had to recruit.

It's a step back for Georgia.

I love how Jacob Easons dad is eating up the BS too. He said its a home run because this guy developed Bree's, Rivers, Sanchez and Bradford...... Lmao.

Bree's took off under Sean Payton's wing.

Rivers - I don't know how long he was with him.. So ? For the one

Sanchez - He ruined Sanchez and Chip built him back up

Bradford- seriously? The dude hasn't played a single snap under Schotty and hasn't done anything in the league period besides be drafted number 1

VN Store

Back