'15 MD OT Pat Allen

To be fair, Sam Bradford has gotten injured so he's been dealing with backup QB's for the past few years. But when he was with the Jets Mark Sanchez was not very good either.

Bradford wasn't going to do jack squat either. Schottheimer is terrible.

Ole schotty needs to throw the ball and forget chubb.

cJ0rLvN.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I have a difficult time believing hat Allen goes anywhere but UGA, especially with the hire of Schoitennheimer. Schottenheimer is a damn good coach.

I have a difficult time believing hat Allen goes anywhere but UGA, especially with the hire of Schoitennheimer. Schottenheimer is a damn good coach.

Shocking I tell ya. Shocking.

Still waiting on those TSSAA infractions you mentioned during the Malone recruitment.

You couldnt have more mistakes in your information if you tried. You are Captain of the trolls, congrats.

Reactions: 11 people
Goes to show that people don't much about him.

He will have better QBs at UGA than he had in the NFL. He runs a solid power run game and will operate from a pro-set.

Some in Georgia, that he is head coach-in-waiting.

I agree also and think it was a good hire. NFL background and a big last name is shat the recruits will look at. Only time will tell bit IMO ut has to start beating UGA this year to stay on top of them in recruiting. Uga is a sleeping giant. A win against uga will show improvement and go along way towards recruiting. On the flip side I think his offense will be easier to defend, (that's just my opinion tifwiw) pro style offense can be stopped and it has the personel to do it next year. I want Allen but will b very surprised if uga doesn't get him back

He will have better QBs at UGA than he had in the NFL. He runs a solid power run game and will operate from a pro-set.

Really now?

He had chad Pennington (good pro player in his day), heisman winner sam bradford, and top 5 draft pick mark sanchez who was also very good in college.

Georgia must be loaded at QB.

Reactions: 1 person

Tux knows this for a fact because Schottenheimer has eaten at his dinner table with Tux and his two Vanderbilt player brothers on numerous occasions. He eats a good dinner too.

Reactions: 4 people

He will run the offense exactly like Richt tells him to run it just like Bobo did. Everyone but you knows this.

Really now?

He had chad Pennington (good pro player in his day), heisman winner sam bradford, and top 5 draft pick mark sanchez who was also very good in college.

Georgia must be loaded at QB.

Only someone from Marshall or E. TN would think that Pennington was good NFL QB. He was playing with a bad wing. Bradford has not been healthy over the course of any of his career. He has't played in two seasons.

VN Store

Back