'15 MD OT Pat Allen

What do you know about any OCs? Please feel free to share. It could help us see where you are coming from.

What a pompous ass comment!! Lol!! You think you're the all knowing football god!! Get over yourself. Troll.

Reactions: 10 people
Only someone from Marshall or E. TN would think that Pennington was good NFL QB. He was playing with a bad wing. Bradford has not been healthy over the course of any of his career. He has't played in two seasons.

Put down the bong Tux. Chad Pennington is the most accurate NFL QB of all time. Brian Schottenheimer also sucks very bad. Bajakian is a way better O Coordinator than Shotty.

In the NFL, offensive success is in the hands of a capable QB. An average NFL OC is likely to be a good collegiate OC.
I agree with you on this statement. However, what evidence exists that he is an average NFL OC? His NFL stats put him well below average, so does that bring him up to an average college OC?

In the NFL, offensive success is in the hands of a capable QB. An average NFL OC is likely to be a good collegiate OC.

All of the posters thinking it is a bad hire, still think that Butch's offense is great and Bajakian a great OC?

I'm not on here 24/7 like some folks.

Cam Cameron and Charlie Weis.

Reactions: 3 people
Tux thinks he's a baaaaaaaaad man.

Way to go CatBone! That was exactly what I was thinking. that picture kept Tux out of the recruiting forum for quite some time. hopefully you will have successfully performed that service again. :)

Definitely a total win for you! Very positive post there catbone! Very proud of you :salute:
:fireworks:

Reactions: 5 people
Only someone from Marshall or E. TN would think that Pennington was good NFL QB. He was playing with a bad wing. Bradford has not been healthy over the course of any of his career. He has't played in two seasons.

I'm from neither so nice try. He won AP comeback player of the year twice and was considered one of the most accurate passers in the league in his heyday.

Also Bradford has had two full seasons, he has had injury problems but to say he has never been healthy is not true.

Really? Only a doofus with constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the fingertips would say Pennington WASN'T a good NFL QB.

Reactions: 1 person
Really? Only a doofus with constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the fingertips would say Pennington WASN'T a good NFL QB.

Pennington had the potential to be a good NFL QB, but injuries killed his career. It's tough to say he was any more than average.

Smart guy, accurate, but his rotator cuff was made of toothpaste.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back