'15 MD OT Pat Allen

Holy sh** I can't wait until this guy commits to Georgia!!! Thanks zerodarkthirty!!!

Which uga board do you post under so I can link you Drew's rivals article when he commits to UT?

Reactions: 15 people
Holy sh** I can't wait until this guy commits to Georgia!!! Thanks zerodarkthirty!!!

Which uga board do you post under so I can link you Drew's rivals article when he commits to UT?

1992175_o.gif

Reactions: 3 people
yep.. There is no way he is waiting around for anyone.. :)

Reading comprehension obviously is a struggle for you.

Allen wouldn't be able to commit to Tennessee if he wanted to right now with Drew Richmond still on the board...i.e, Allen is a backup plan for UT. Hopefully, you mongoloids will be able to understand that.

Reactions: 1 person

Allen wouldn't be able to commit to Tennessee if he wanted to right now with Drew Richmond still on the board...i.e, Allen is a backup plan for UT. Hopefully, you mongoloids will be able to understand that.

He and UGAinsider are butthurt, because someone who is a definite take for them is a back-up plan for us. It's ok pups...get used to it. It won't be long before everything is right in the universe again, and the Vols are kickin' that puppy tail all over the field frequently. IMO, it starts this year.

There is a dog and reptile problem in this thread. Someone call animal control. Would be nice to add Allen and richmond though...

He and UGAinsider are butthurt, because someone who is a definite take for them is a back-up plan for us. It's ok pups...get used to it. It won't be long before everything is right in the universe again, and the Vols are kickin' that puppy tail all over the field frequently. IMO, it starts this year.

That's exactly what it is imo.

I really don't see why that was so hard for them to understand.

They will conveniently disappear, I doubt they show up after this year.

It goes both ways, sometimes it's the schools that are the back up plans.

I'm still waiting for ZeroDerp to take his medicine in the AK thread.

You will be waiting for a long time. He's like all bandwagon fans...only there and running that mouth when things are good. When things aren't good, they are nowhere to be found.

You will be waiting for a long time. He's like all bandwagon fans...only there and running that mouth when things are good. When things aren't good, they are nowhere to be found.

I'll give you credit on that, you've stuck with the vols for as long as I've seen you on here. I've got a lot of respect for that.

I'll give you credit on that, you've stuck with the vols for as long as I've seen you on here. I've got a lot of respect for that.

Yeah, it has to do with tradition. 8th all time in wins and 6 national titles allows a fanbase to remember where they truly stand in the overall pecking order. Couple that with a staff that is turning things around and it's really not hard to be a Tennessee fan.

VN Store

Back