'15 MD OT Pat Allen

I'll give you credit on that, you've stuck with the vols for as long as I've seen you on here. I've got a lot of respect for that.

I live in Newnan, Georgia, and support my orange and white (and sometimes grey) proudly! I have nothing to be ashamed of, and am a very proud UT alum. Tennessee football will be back and better than ever, and very SOON!! I took it for granted while I was in school and thought it would always be like that in the 90s and early 2000s. Trust me...when we reach the top again, I will not take it for granted! I will enjoy every single moment, and make plenty of jabs at rival fans! GO VOLS!!

Reactions: 3 people
I'll give you credit on that, you've stuck with the vols for as long as I've seen you on here. I've got a lot of respect for that.

Got to stick your team.. Most in the SEC do except for Vandy and when Alabama is down and they turn to Nascar

He and UGAinsider are butthurt, because someone who is a definite take for them is a back-up plan for us. It's ok pups...get used to it. It won't be long before everything is right in the universe again, and the Vols are kickin' that puppy tail all over the field frequently. IMO, it starts this year.

been hearing that for well over a decade.. your prediction is very doubtful. it's no longer the 90s and peyton manning isn't walking through that door.

been hearing that for well over a decade.. your prediction is very doubtful. it's no longer the 90s and peyton manning isn't walking through that door.

Ok buddy. You will crawl into a dark hole, when it does happen, never to be seen again...well, until you win. Then, you will show up running your mouth. I see fans like you all the time. I've been through the great times and the terrible times with my guys, and I show up right here no matter what. When you start getting a backbone and can show up in threads where you lost a recruit (see the Alvin Kamara thread) or when bad things have happened to Georgia (see this whole offseason), then we can talk. Enjoy your bandwagon ride.

Reactions: 1 person

Haha. I have been hearing, "just wait until next year and we will compete for a national title" for about 20 years now. We are waiting. 2004, 2006, 2007, and 2009 say hi. My math says they are within a decade.

Haha. I have been hearing, "just wait until next year and we will compete for a national title" for about 20 years now. We are waiting. 2004, 2006, 2007, and 2009 say hi. My math says they are within a decade.

more like 30+ years haha

these guys have barely beat us when we are absolutely awful.

Ok....Ill give ya a boom for this one

PlayingWithFire.gif

Rivals guys are takin shots at Bartow for ruining the kids moment on twitter. I smell a recruiting site beef!!

Well I want to thank Butch Jones and the coaching staff for letting us have this guy.

He wasn't a take but he also wasn't coming here at any point. Talent isn't the reason he wasn't a take. We just don't have any room for OG right now in the class. We recruited him pretty hard in spring but after visit I think butch and co figured there was no more need to pursue him due to being set on others and we no longer had a need there.

We just moved Robertson to OG and the plan was for Mosley to be OG until the wreck.

The only OL we take is Richmond and if we miss on Richmond we will hunt for another tackle or may go ahead and take a boulware or Harrell at OG

VN Store

Back