'15 MD OT Pat Allen

Yep UGA is good shape with Pat Allen right now, but Pat has said he is waiting to commit on NSD so anything can happen. UGA will be getting one of his 5 officials.

Well, that's the tops. Maybe you can go to the UGA board and give some virtual high fives with your own fanbase over this huge accomplishment.

Reactions: 4 people
The future of UGA scares me about as much as playing a big 10 schedule would. The dawgs are going nowhere

Reactions: 1 person
Pat Allen worked out at camp today and had a very impressive camp and apparently the Vols impressed him, too. He said they will receive an official visit this fall and they are now in his top five after the visit.

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 10 people
Where are you, ZeroBCSchampionships? Looks like the Vols are sitting just as well as the pups are with this one. Plus, if I remember right, his mom favors the Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
Yep UGA is good shape with Pat Allen right now, but Pat has said he is waiting to commit on NSD so anything can happen. UGA will be getting one of his 5 officials.

Sounds like you are a little off base:

Allen went on to say the Vols likely scored an official visit this weekend and said he will take his official visits this fall and then make a decision in late December or early January, possibly at an all-star game.

We are also happy to hear he is planning to major in Engineering.

More quotes from Pat Allen after his visit to Knoxville:

"They are in my top five now,"

"It was comfortable, very peaceful," Allen said. "It's a really cool college town. I was out here at night time and it was just peaceful. It was elegant and it was just a nice area."

"I saw coach Jones (Sunday) and today," Allen said. "We just talked about school and what I would be doing if I came here and we talked about the program and how it was ran and that Tennessee is being built brick-by-brick and that's really good.

"They have some really nice facilities. The academics are on point and I never really noticed that about Tennessee until today and yesterday. They are great in academics,"

"I got to talk to some players about that and they were telling me the program at Tennessee is really great and they work with them," Allen explained. "They have eight players that are in engineering and I got to talk to them about how they feel about it.

"It's really good to talk to them because you get to hear how they're prospering as they play and how they deal with classes and tutoring and their schedule. So, if I was to come here I know I would be successful."

Reactions: 2 people
I think we end up signing this kid. It kinda reminds me of Dobbs recruitment except more time.

This guy would be a better fit for a tackle position than clark IMO. Him and Richmond would have us set and stone

Very encouraging. Taking four with him and Richmond as bookends would be excellent.

Jayson Swain @JaysonSwain
4* OG/OT Patrick Allen (@apatrickallen14) attended #Vols summer camp and blew it up! #Tennessee needs OL who can play day one.

Reactions: 2 people
The pups should be nervous...if we want this guy, then Butch will land him. Better opportunity at early playing time, better academics for his major, better facilities, and momma loves the Vols.

VN Store

Back