'15 KY RB Damien Harris

just remember how poor kentucky high school football is.. louisville is the only place where there is any respectable football. when you start going east in kentucky it become more and more of a joke

Bell County, Knox county, all the Richmond county, Lexington schools and a few others out east would disagree. Harlan has pretty good program, so does Perry Central.

Coached against him. He is a very good player and a legitimate BCS conference player. With that being said, I wasn't convinced that he was the fifth best player in the country. Also, the competition he plays against is putrid.

You and I must be close. I coach in Johnston county but live in Goldsboro. You?

Bell County, Knox county, all the Richmond county, Lexington schools and a few others out east would disagree. Harlan has pretty good program, so does Perry Central.

I remember either the year Bell won state or the either right before or after, Alcoa absolutely demolished them. It was their only regular season loss. I think those teams you named are good....in the state of KY, but not really good overall.

The best teams in the state of KY are in the Louisville Metro area, and then in northern KY, schools like Dixie Heights, Fort Thomas Highlands, and Covington Catholic.

If Hoke blows it this year, I wonder if Michigan would come after Butch. Don't see him making a lateral move but just the fact that he grew up there would be the only concern.

Doubt it since he's from the Rich Rod coaching tree. Why would Michigan go in that direction if it failed once just a few years ago?

The best teams in the state of KY are in the Louisville Metro area, and then in northern KY, schools like Dixie Heights, Fort Thomas Highlands, and Covington Catholic.

This. Outside of those two areas football in that state is horrendous. That isn't to say there wont be a good prospect to come along every now and then but football is just plain horrible outside of those two specific areas.

I remember either the year Bell won state or the either right before or after, Alcoa absolutely demolished them. It was their only regular season loss. I think those teams you named are good....in the state of KY, but not really good overall.

True, but Alcoa was elite then. That's around the time they beat Maryville to end there big undefeated streak, I believe.

I think that a big time rb needs to be signed every year to keep up the competition at the position I hope we get this guy

if we could get campbell we could definitely get harris. i really think they want to commit to the same school again. this time for good. imagine if we landed both and also got the package deal of taj and chuma. those have to be the top two package deals in the country. thats 4 top 50 guys.... miniscule chance but with butch all things are possible lol

This. Outside of those two areas football in that state is horrendous. That isn't to say there wont be a good prospect to come along every now and then but football is just plain horrible outside of those two specific areas.

Bowling Green is slowly coming around, especially BGHS. They beat several L'ville schools and M'boro Blackman this year.

seem like we have a hard time getting the elite out of Kentucky, think they all grow up hating TENNESSEE because of *****cats basketball.:dunno:

Torrance Gibson ‏@quick_tg6 4m
S/O to the #1 running back in the country @Damien_D1Harris he is showing high interest in Tennessee #VolNation 🔶🔸

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back