'15 KY RB Damien Harris

I don't care either, but it is a fact...........you asked the question by stating you know me.....lol

It was a reference, a historical one

"I served with Jack Kennedy. I knew Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."

I don't care about knowing you or not and I was just making a joke aimed at a friend of mine but thanks anyway.

Reactions: 3 people
It was a reference, a historical one

"I served with Jack Kennedy. I knew Jack Kennedy. Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."

I don't care about knowing you or not and I was just making a joke aimed at a friend of mine but thanks anyway.

And you are welcome.

Lol it's a message board. Consequences?

Yes, consequences. As in, someone has the right to call someone out with a dumb opinion.

Very similar when a public figure makes a dumb and controversial statement. People are quick to say we have freedom of speech. Sure we do, but we don't have a freedom from consequences. Dumb statements will be challenged.

Yes, consequences. As in, someone has the right to call someone out with a dumb opinion.

Very similar when a public figure makes a dumb and controversial statement. People are quick to say we have freedom of speech. Sure we do, but we don't have a freedom from consequences. Dumb statements will be challenged.

Thanks for the schooling, Mr. Gee.

350x700px-LL-59c1117e_640px-Squidward_Meme_-_Nobody_Cares.png

VN Store

Back