'15 KY RB Damien Harris

But is he as good as Rocky Reid?

Haha I see you went back and read my post.
Very similar backs, but I like Harris a little more. I would take them both if I could. I don't put much stock in how you are playing against. When evaluating talent you have to be able to make a determination on whether the athlete would still be able to have success in any state. i.e Todd Kelly Jr. I also don't put much stock in junior college performance a lot of times junior college competition isn't any better than high school and sometimes worse. i.e Ryhiad Jones.
All I'm saying is talent evaluation is very difficult.

Very similar backs, but I like Harris a little more. I would take them both if I could. I don't put much stock in how you are playing against. When evaluating talent you have to be able to make a determination on whether the athlete would still be able to have success in any state. i.e Todd Kelly Jr. I also don't put much stock in junior college performance a lot of times junior college competition isn't any better than high school and sometimes worse. i.e Ryhiad Jones.

of course it is difficult but your definitive statement suggests otherwise

So what I gather is that LionPride doesn't like any running back on our roster.

I just remember being really excited over Reid. And thought with he and hurd would be awesome. And I believe Paulk was a great back as well. But I love the way my opinions get everyone stirred up it is absolutely Hilarious. So much fun.

I just remember being really excited over Reid. And thought with he and hurd would be awesome. And I believe Paulk was a great back as well. But I love the way my opinions get everyone stirred up it is absolutely Hilarious. So much fun.

You're not stirring everyone up. Everyone is laughing at you. Horrible troll job

Reactions: 6 people

Paulk and "great back" are diametrically opposed to one another

However you say Kamara is nowhere near the back Damien Harris is. It may be difficult but it sounds like you have it all figured out.

I am entitled to deliver my opinion how I see fit, just as you are entitled to the same privilege. We all know it's not a fact. But you have to agree that shows a lot of character in a kid when he chooses a school knowing that they have a stable full of running backs. It's the very same reason I love Sheriron Jones. These type of kids are screaming "bring it" they love competition, not run from it.

I hope the kid does well, until he runs into UT's D-line. Other than that I couldn't really give two squats about UK football. Or BB. Or your underlying comment about AK running from competition. You don't know the exact reason(s) why AK left bammer to go the JC route so why conject in your statement that DH is better than AK? Or that he ran from competition. I do know this - that AK and JC were very tight in high school. AK was a breath away from committing to UT when at the last minute he committed to bama. I really think AK regrets that decision and that he is very happy that he is now coming to UT. AK will be a monster on the field, in my and many others opinion. As for DH, good luck to the kid. We'll see how thick that bluegrass skin is.

Reactions: 1 person
So according to LionPride, Harris is better than Kamara. Saban compared Reid to Harris but didnt offer Reid. Even though all sites reported that we were letting Reid go months before he jumped ship, LionPride says we are still after Reid. Lion has actually measured Pig and Newsome. And also met Peyton and Berry at the same time and they told Lion that kids prefer Adidas over Nike.

Lionpride is very babyaviish, or voldangoish, could he have done it again?

I hope the kid does well, until he runs into UT's D-line. Other than that I couldn't really give two squats about UK football. Or BB. Or your underlying comment about AK running from competition. You don't know the exact reason(s) why AK left bammer to go the JC route so why conject in your statement that DH is better than AK? Or that he ran from competition. I do know this - that AK and JC were very tight in high school. AK was a breath away from committing to UT when at the last minute he committed to bama. I really think AK regrets that decision and that he is very happy that he is now coming to UT. AK will be a monster on the field, in my and many others opinion. As for DH, good luck to the kid. We'll see how thick that bluegrass skin is.

I agree, I hope AK has success and will be a great compliment to Hurd.

Kamara is no where near the back that Damien Harris is

Are f****** stupid!!?........yeah...that must be it.

Oh you are one of those guys too. You resort to name calling when someone has a different opinion than yours. I bet your favorite song is "If the south had a won we'd had it made" smdh

I am entitled to deliver my opinion how I see fit, just as you are entitled to the same privilege.

Seems to me SouthKnoxVOL just delivered their opinion how they seen fit & you didn't much care for it.:question:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back