'15 KY RB Damien Harris

Committed to Michigan, man, what are they putting in the water????

Deer Lord
deer-lord-13304.jpg

Could this be the year that UK finally gets a highly touted running back!? (Sarcasm)

CRG, CBJ and Thig need to be stopping by weekly for this one. Work his parents on being close to home and getting in the rotation early.

Has he visited or camped with us? Any interest on his part?

CRG, CBJ and Thig need to be stopping by weekly for this one. Work his parents on being close to home and getting in the rotation early.

Has he visited or camped with us? Any interest on his part?

I thought I heard him say one time that he has visited Tennessee's campus before but I could be wrong. I used to go to school with him.

If Hoke blows it this year, I wonder if Michigan would come after Butch. Don't see him making a lateral move but just the fact that he grew up there would be the only concern.

If Hoke blows it this year, I wonder if Michigan would come after Butch. Don't see him making a lateral move but just the fact that he grew up there would be the only concern.

Butch said this was his dream job. I see him staying here for a very long time, as long as he's successful. I think they would throw the bank at Les Miles.

This guy would be huge. With Richmond blocking for him and Gibson at QB, along with our current 15 commits...I've gotta feeling this class is going to be just as good as 2014, if not better.

just remember how poor kentucky high school football is.. louisville is the only place where there is any respectable football. when you start going east in kentucky it become more and more of a joke

just remember how poor kentucky high school football is.. louisville is the only place where there is any respectable football. when you start going east in kentucky it become more and more of a joke

That's definitely true but doesn't mean good players don't come from Kentucky.

I wonder how high of a priority he is to the staff? You would think with him being so close to Knoxville and being a top 5 talent we would put the full court press on. If for nothing else other than just to keep him out of other SEC schools and make a statement.

I wonder how high of a priority he is to the staff? You would think with him being so close to Knoxville and being a top 5 talent we would put the full court press on. If for nothing else other than just to keep him out of other SEC schools and make a statement.

Kid has the potential to be a star in college but he plays against very very very bad competition. Not saying he's not good, but it's easy to be elite when it looks like you're playing against middle schoolers out there.

Coached against him. He is a very good player and a legitimate BCS conference player. With that being said, I wasn't convinced that he was the fifth best player in the country. Also, the competition he plays against is putrid.

VN Store

Back