'15 JUCO RB Alvin Kamara (UT commit 6/21/14)

Don't judge Neal off of one game. First game as a starter in front of his family and friends at home, and he tried to do way too much. He and Lane both will do big things for us this year. Wish they would utilize Devrin more in slot.

Reactions: 1 person
Alvin Kamara ‏@A_kamara6
My top 2 are UGA and Bama. No school has the edge over the other.... And doesn't mean other schools still don't have a chance. #
Retweeted by Paul Fortenberry

Hope he ends up here, but if he doesnt would prefer he go to Oregon.

I think it would be an incredible fit for him and it would keep him out of the conference.

Kids gonna be good enough I dont want to play against him.

Hope he ends up here, but if he doesnt would prefer he go to Oregon.

I think it would be an incredible fit for him and it would keep him out of the conference.

Kids gonna be good enough I dont want to play against him.

Yeah but we play Oregon next year I think.

He will go to UGA when Henry commits to Bama. I think it is pretty easy to see.

UT really needs to get an elite back this year, and with Henry to bama and Kamara likely to UGA I don't see it happening. Hate to say it.
Looks like Williams, Folston, Turman, or bust. If we can get 2 good backs I'll be happy, cuz we need it!

UT really needs to get an elite back this year, and with Henry to bama and Kamara likely to UGA I don't see it happening. Hate to say it.
Looks like Williams, Folston, Turman, or bust. If we can get 2 good backs I'll be happy, cuz we need it!

We just need to make our impression on the field.

The move should be going on right now.

I suspect that Lane is our starter right now. He did exactly what his coach (Graham) told him to do while Neal did exactly what his coach told him not to do. Easy decision for Graham to make.

Both of them will get carries because we need more than one back (Devrin was a non-factor last night), but Neal will have to stop tap dancing his way to trouble on the outside if he wants a lot of touches.

Back to Kamara, his running style is a lot like Yeldon at 'Bama. Kamara would immediately be in the mix to be our featured back if he signs with the Vols.

mlsoft

I suspect that Lane is our starter right now. He did exactly what his coach (Graham) told him to do while Neal did exactly what his coach told him not to do. Easy decision for Graham to make.

Both of them will get carries because we need more than one back (Devrin was a non-factor last night), but Neal will have to stop tap dancing his way to trouble on the outside if he wants a lot of touches.

Back to Kamara, his running style is a lot like Yeldon at 'Bama. Kamara would immediately be in the mix to be our featured back if he signs with the Vols.

mlsoft

Watson, get well.

From a report today, it looks like AL and GA are still his top 2. However, he is putting off any announcement.

The delay can only be considered positive for the Big Orange. As Mick Jagger once said ... "Time is on my side".

Not sure where that came from but this I just read today.

"I came out with a top two of UGA and Alabama. I just feel like they have the edge over the other four schools that I have in my top six. With that top two coming out, I just want to be clear that those other schools are not out," said Kamara. "Those school being Tennessee, Florida State, Oklahoma State, and Oregon. That doesn't mean those schools are out, I just feel like UGA and Alabama have been doing more to get my attention than other schools."

"I'm still trying to probably get it done this month. We will just have to wait and see," he said. "I know I'll hold the cards close when it comes to my decision time, but it's all about a feeling. You can't really put a time on a feeling."

per rivals

He also goes on to say that Oregon will definitly get an OV and that UA and UGA probably would as well depending on the timing. Also said once he is commited he will be solid but may still take all his OVs to enjoy the process.

The rich get richer. Amazing that Bama and UGA always get these studs RBs when they already have a stable full. How could you not want what ut offers...wide open door to be THE GUY and Coach Graham is a great coach? just dont understand why we suffer so hard to land the big fish rb.

Reactions: 2 people
The rich get richer. Amazing that Bama and UGA always get these studs RBs when they already have a stable full. How could you not want what ut offers...wide open door to be THE GUY and Coach Graham is a great coach? just dont understand why we suffer so hard to land the big fish rb.

As long as he's holding off we're good. If we keep playing well we'll force a big time back to come here. We're darkhorses for Kamara and D.Green. Plus we're in on Turman, Folston, and D.Williams(I'll believe he's a Vol when I see it though). Don't panic we're going to pull our a good back. And 2014 we're really going to punish on the recruiting trail.

VN Store

Back