'15 GA WR Preston Williams (UT Signee 2/4/15)

All indications are, is that he is 100%

I will stick by my prediction that he is top 10 and number 1 WR.

I don't have anything productive to add to this discussion, but I do have a fortune cookie that I saved from last night.

Prepare yourselves.

Unwrapping now...

Typing....

Adding suspense........

Now....

More.....

Suspense....

It literally reads, "Good bakers always make plenty of dough". TIFWIW, VN.

Winning cures a lot things in recruiting. If Jones shows that he can coach up the current players and turn things around in the right direction we will see more top tier plays wanting to jump on the big orange train. Jones and staff have already proven that they can recruit with a losing record imagine what it will look like when he starts winning more games.

Bumped to a 5 star, #1 WR on 247 today. Boom.

giphy.gif

I'll BOOM with you Swanson!

Reactions: 2 people
I've given you a hard time in the past, but I think you're right here when it's all said and done.

I think he ends 2014 in the top 10.

I just don't post all the stuff I hear anymore.

In regards to PW, a college coach talked to me about him early last year, so I had a lot of help in making my own prediction. If he becomes an EE, he will make a huge early impact.

So 5* #1 Wr on both 247 and scout. But a 4* and 14th best Wr on Rivals? I can see a little difference in sites because of opinions between a couple elite players, but 13?

Rivals showing a little agenda here it looks like.

So 5* #1 Wr on both 247 and scout. But a 4* and 14th best Wr on Rivals? I can see a little difference in sites because of opinions between a couple elite players, but 13?

Rivals showing a little agenda here it looks like.

Rivals actually dropped him from 14th to 16th best WR today, it just hasn't updated position rankings yet.

Zach Azzani will make himself some money if he/we hang onto Williams and that other GA receiver from Stephenson. Of course he has to corch them up as they say.

VN Store

Back