'15 GA WR Preston Williams (UT Signee 2/4/15)

Wow, great news. He must have seen Dobbs and Riley in action. We will be okay with the quality defensive recruits coming in. And IF we have a average or above average QB. Also, some nice OL here already and couple maulers in this year's class

I'm guessing we've been holding his silent until after the game to ease some of the pain. There's no other way this kid commits right after a loss after an away game.

Reactions: 1 person
"I called Butch Jones and told him I wanted to commit to Tennessee. He was very excited and he told me he couldn't wait to get me up there," Williams said. "He's been cool because he's liked me ever since I came out there," Williams said. "When I was at camp he just started talking to me. I felt a family feel at Tennessee and he was really the first guy to come up and talk to me and I didn't even know he was the head coach. That meant a lot to me."

"It's everything. The fans the facilities and the coaches and they have my major, journalism," Williams said. "Neyland Stadium and the weight room, the training facility. They train NFL players up there and they take care of you."

Williams added he can't wait to play for receivers coach Zach Azzanni after spending a day of camp under him. "He's real. He ain't going to lie to you and he's going to work you hard," Williams said. "If you're not going to push me you're not doing your job."

"I want to get up there and make a name for myself," Williams offered.

-VQ

Reactions: 18 people
wasnt mad at butch anyway but if i was this would certainly shut me up
awesome pickup!!!

VN Store

Back