'15 GA CB Micah Abernathy (UT Signee 2/4/15)

So what's our realistic chances with him considering a no show today, announcement time and the pick up of Miller?

I kind of get that feeling as well. I think they take Jefferson at WR and Bruce will be the 2nd CB for the class. WR and CB is then done for 2015.

That could for sure be the case. I see Bruce as a utility, play where needed (including CB) kind of player but honestly I'm not sure we need a 2nd corner this year. We are at least 3 deep at both CB spots for at least the next 3 years.

Sutton, Foreman, Gauldan

Moseley, Berry, Payne,

I know we haven't seen the freshmen yet but the potential is there to be stacked at CB for the next few years.

That could for sure be the case. I see Bruce as a utility, play where needed (including CB) kind of player but honestly I'm not sure we need a 2nd corner this year. We are at least 3 deep at both CB spots for at least the next 3 years.

Sutton, Foreman, Gauldan

Moseley, Berry, Payne,

I know we haven't seen the freshmen yet but the potential is there to be stacked at CB for the next few years.

I like Bruce in the slot. Perfect fit there.

We have some catching up to do here. He likes UGA. Need to get him on campus.

TCV I agree with you he canceled his trip to campus after attending Pup Nite. There's a cpl great CB prospects left on the board. But I think it's between him, M. Reynolds, and B. Cole for our last spot in the secondary.

TCV I agree with you he canceled his trip to campus after attending Pup Nite. There's a cpl great CB prospects left on the board. But I think it's between him, M. Reynolds, and B. Cole for our last spot in the secondary.

If Martin wants in, he will be part of this class. I don't know how that effects the other corners, but Martin has a spot in the class. Some feel he was the best player in state last year.

Unsure of the article, but he skipped out on visiting us yesterday after he stayed at UGA Friday night. UGA probably leads

If Martin wants in, he will be part of this class. I don't know how that effects the other corners, but Martin has a spot in the class. Some feel he was the best player in state last year.

I thought that as well till he visited at camp and then did not commit. With him not being able to take any other visits till Dec, I figured he would have already committed IF the staff still wanted him. At the camp he attended, the staff did take Bruce. I could be wrong but I get the feeling something changed with Martin and I'm not sure he is being pushed for now.

JMO

that's what we are hearing as well.. after dawgnight he has decided to move up his commitment date it sounds like.. as mentioned above pruitt worked a lot with him one on one friday night.

The only relevance of dungnight is that UGA hooks potential recruits up with a list of local bail bondsmen in the area.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back