'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't expect Butch to say anything publicly about Malone. The Malone family wanted it to be a secret. FSU leaked it, Richt spoke, looks to me like we are the only ones who upheld the Malone's wishes.

Reactions: 5 people
I actually don't expect Butch to say anything publicly about Malone. The Malone family wanted it to be a secret. FSU leaked it, Richt spoke, looks to me like we are the only ones who upheld the Malone's wishes.

Reasonable opinion. I tend to disagree but certainly respect this

I think if Butch remains silent it will say a lot. I think that will indicate that he's a Vol. If Butch comes out and tries to trump Richt it will indicate we're still in a fight.

Reactions: 2 people
I think if Butch remains silent it will say a lot. I think that will indicate that he's a Vol. If Butch comes out and tries to trump Richt it will indicate we're still in a fight.

Hey that's a darn good thought. I change my thinking on the issue. I hope we don't hear fr CBJ now

I just hope your guys defense can hold up. A little worried about that side of the ball...but otherwise WAR DAMN EAGLE! Beat the hell out of them bammers!

Indeed it is a tall, tall order for anyone playing them. Their O-line may be their weakest point if they have any at all. Our DEs are damn good and bama supposedly lost their starting center (torn ACL) today in practice. AJ has rarely been pressured/sacked this year and hopefully we can get him a little nervous back there. Crowd noise will be a factor as well.

Indeed it is a tall, tall order for anyone playing them. Their O-line may be their weakest point if they have any at all. Our DEs are damn good and bama supposedly lost their starting center (torn ACL) today in practice. AJ has rarely been pressured/sacked this year and hopefully we can get him a little nervous back there. Crowd noise will be a factor as well.

Is it in Auburn or T-town?

Bray also had the arm strength to do a throat slash gesture as a true freshman. Pretty impressive stuff.

Almost DECAPITATED himself...cut off oxygen to his brain...explains his future development
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people

Crowd noise? Maybe rattle some teams but That won't phase Bama. They have been in a ton of big games recently. They have done it all. Hope you guys pull it off though.

Richt was talking about an experienced player mentoring Josh. Anyone feel a little concerned that UT doesn't have that to offer?

Na he has been groomed for all of this by Corey Alexander's dad. He ready.
Or was it Anderson? Dad Brian played NFL and son played at UT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back