'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I really just wanted to see Dobbs play in person and see the offense with him so that if I do go to Tennessee, I can see who's going to be leading the offense and who's going to be throwing to me.

"I felt like Dobbs did pretty good. He did a good job moving them up and down the field. Led them to some scores early on and then it just kind of got away from them at the end. I thought offensively they showed some promise."

"I talked to Butch and he told me how much he's going to dedicate himself to me and how much he wants to work with me and develop my skill set. He let me know he wants to keep trying to get me back up there on campus and that I'm a big part of their plan and how much he really wants to coach me. It means a lot; it shows they have a plan and want me to be a big part of their plan for the future," he said.

On another trip to Rocky Top:

"I might just because it's close by," Malone said. "It just matters how the rest of my schedule sets up and if I have time."

-VQ

Reactions: 7 people
"I really just wanted to see Dobbs play in person and see the offense with him so that if I do go to Tennessee, I can see who's going to be leading the offense and who's going to be throwing to me.

"I felt like Dobbs did pretty good. He did a good job moving them up and down the field. Led them to some scores early on and then it just kind of got away from them at the end. I thought offensively they showed some promise."

"I talked to Butch and he told me how much he's going to dedicate himself to me and how much he wants to work with me and develop my skill set. He let me know he wants to keep trying to get me back up there on campus and that I'm a big part of their plan and how much he really wants to coach me. It means a lot; it shows they have a plan and want me to be a big part of their plan for the future," he said.

"I might just because it's close by," Malone said. "It just matters how the rest of my schedule sets up and if I have time."

-VQ

Bridesmaid IMO

Reactions: 1 person

-VQ
Ehhh... wish Dobbs would have thrown a TD

Nope. He decides in less than a month and he will probably make another trip to campus. I like our chances. I think Dobbs and the passing game close the season out strong and give us some momentum here.

V, B

I'd Looooove to be wrong on this one. I really think he would have an impact next year like North has for us this year.

Imagine North, Malone, and Pearson out there at once.

In two years that could be better than what we had last year...

He hasn't said to me or the person I talk to who is close to him where he has going. What he told us both was he already knew where he was going. If you know the Malones or Josh, you would know that they wouldn't waste Butch's time. That being said I would think this last visit shows more than anything that he will be a Vol.

He hasn't said to me or the person I talk to who is close to him where he has going. What he told us both was he already knew where he was going. If you know the Malones or Josh, you would know that they wouldn't waste Butch's time. That being said I would think this last visit shows more than anything that he will be a Vol.

And he set his announcement date 3 days after his OV to UT. Not a coincidence, IMO. He's been to UT a dozen times now and about half of those since Butch was hired. He's going to be a Vol, I'd be very surprised if I were wrong on this one.

Reactions: 2 people
And he set his announcement date 3 days after his OV to UT. Not a coincidence, IMO. He's been to UT a dozen times now and about half of those since Butch was hired. He's going to be a Vol, I'd be very surprised if I were wrong on this one.
I didn't think so up until this last visit. He doesn't show his hand. He did a little with this visit. The Lauderdale decommit right after also points to this.

I didn't think so up until this last visit. He doesn't show his hand. He did a little with this visit. The Lauderdale decommit right after also points to this.

And if he comes back again before his announcement, like he said he might, it's a dead giveaway. But I'm already convinced he's a Vol.

Wait...I thought this was his official? We play Kentucky there before Dec 4th. I'm so confused.

Our last home game is on the 24th and he visits Clemson that day. So if he comes back up it won't be for a game.

Just curious, do you have inside info on this or just putting the puzzle together or watching the crystal ball? I could easily see the crystal ball being wrong on this one bc he has only mentioned one leader and that was a few months ago so everyone seems to be guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back