'14 TN RB Jalen Hurd (UT commit 3/14/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grows to 6'4+ we're talking receiver. Hope the (height) growth spurt has subsided. Want. Need @ RB.
The talent we're in on...'14 Class will be huge!

Its a real possibility he grows another couple of inches, but its guaranteed he will fill out. He's a running back in my eyes. Most of you doubting this need to watch him in person.

Ensworth is a great team that wouldn't match up well with Beech. Beech by 20 and Hurd would have went smooth off on them with 300+. Didnt watch any Whitehaven games, so I have no clue how they'd match up.

I think it is the other way around. I do not see a scenario where Beech comes close to beating Ensworth.

I wonder what it was about Dooley that was a turn off for a lot of these guys? It seems like Butcher has us in on a lot more guys with this staff than the last one.

I've hear from multiple people who had contact with Dooley that he is an holier than thou a$$hole

Per 247, Jalen has 4 schools that he knows for sure will be in the running for his signature: Florida, Ohio State, Vanderbilt, and Tennessee. He admits he grew up a big UT fan, and he loves Coach Jones already.

On what he likes about Tennessee:

“Coach Jones, he did a good job at Cincinnati. I think just because he has better facilities and Tennessee has a broader fan base, I think he’ll do a great job at UT and I’m looking forward to seeing how he does.”

Can't overstate how big this is.

Reactions: 1 person
He played 01 with a fractured ankle and ran for 1600 yards 2000 he ran for close too 2600. And 39 tds

Ensworth will tap that azz for 99% of high school teams in the nation. Probably 99.9% when their dorms are built. Then they wont lose ever again

Reactions: 1 person
I looked it up and it said Maryville never play Red Bank in the state championship game... Red Bank played Riverdale in 2000 and that was the only one they went to that site says (and it could be wrong)... It also said that Maryville played Hillsboro in 01 and 02... I don't have any dog in this fight I was just curious to see who played who... Plus the site I used wasn't TSSAA so it could be wrong...

I looked it up and it said Maryville never play Red Bank in the state championship game... Red Bank played Riverdale in 2000 and that was the only one they went to that site says (and it could be wrong)... It also said that Maryville played Hillsboro in 01 and 02... I don't have any dog in this fight I was just curious to see who played who... Plus the site I used wasn't TSSAA so it could be wrong...

Wasn't in the State Championship...it was in the playoffs. That's the point, Maryville stopped them from going to State.

Back to Hurd...

Ensworth will tap that azz for 99% of high school teams in the nation. Probably 99.9% when their dorms are built. Then they wont lose ever again

Ensworth will get their feelings hurt this coming year. Unless little Bowers can produce in the air, their running game will not be like it has been in the past. Ferby (starting senior RB) is a far cry from Elder. Their team may still be good, but not the caliber of team that they have been in the past. Supposedly, they're set to scrimmage Maryville this fall. That should tell you everything you need to know about your undefeated team.

Lol Ensworth couldn't have beaten the 2000 RB Lions or Maryville from 2001 to at least 04' Ensworth is a good team but not the caliber of those 2 in those years. Maryville did beat Red Bank in the 01 playoffs pretty handily. But if my memory serves right I think RB lost a ton of defensive talent in 2000 due to graduation. I believe Victor Ellis and Boo Williams and also Fred Holder the web and Ryan McGinnis the Wr. I'll have to double check but I believe all of those guys played in college

Ensworth will get their feelings hurt this coming year. Unless little Bowers can produce in the air, their running game will not be like it has been in the past. Ferby (starting senior RB) is a far cry from Elder. Their team may still be good, but not the caliber of team that they have been in the past. Supposedly, they're set to scrimmage Maryville this fall. That should tell you everything you need to know about your undefeated team.

Ensworth had back to back undefeated regular seasons before Elder they will be just fine after he leaves. Ensworth is starting a dynasty.

Ensworth had back to back undefeated regular seasons before Elder they will be just fine after he leaves. Ensworth is starting a dynasty.

And no one on their team is remotely close to Tavares Jefferson or Orleans Darkwa either. You'll see what they lack this year.

And no one on their team is remotely close to Tavares Jefferson or Orleans Darkwa either. You'll see what they lack this year.
Its never too late for Ensworth to pull a kid before next fall. Ensworth is off the hook and our coaches should open an office across the street. Still, Beech was a better team in 2012.

Its never too late for Ensworth to pull a kid before next fall. Ensworth is off the hook and our coaches should open an office across the street. Still, Beech was a better team in 2012.

Ensworth was far and away the best team in the state in 2012.

Ferby may not be as good as Elder but Ensworth's line will open up holes and their D will stop the run. Ensworth's recent success is because of their strength in the trenches and this year will be more of the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back