'14 TN RB Jalen Hurd (UT commit 3/14/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got a while for the staff to work with this kid. I say we have a great season and UT will start looking good to a lot of these recruits.

"I’ve always been a Tennessee fan," Hurd said. "I stayed a Tennessee fan throughout the years. To have an offer from them is great. You always have that preference for your hometown school."

- Got the quote from a VQ post. Not sure of it's source. Still names Bama the leader at thi point

"Alabama is number one and I'd say Tennessee is number two on my list," Hurd said.

Hurd visited both schools this spring and his experience in Tuscaloosa and Nashville contributed to the position of those two schools.

"Alabama is just coming off a national championship and Nick Saban's a great coach," Hurd explained. "Every school has a great coach but Nick Saban has had a lot of success and has won a lot.

"I've always been a real big fan of UT growing up. Their facilities are great. Peyton Manning is working on a new workout facility and I see them working their way back to the top."
-Rivals

LOL Nashville. This is from UNC's Rivals site.

How can you grow up a huge UT fan but have Bama #1? smh

Can't. IMO.

So to me it would be one or the other is not true. Not a true fan. Or bamas not #1.

Some people on here will prob disagree with that view. But that's how I see it.

Can't. IMO.

So to me it would be one or the other is not true. Not a true fan. Or bamas not #1.

TideWarrior might disagree. He likes both. I grew up liking UGA and UT until I got to UT. If UGA had 2 NCs and UT had been horrible, I might consier UGA as a leader at some point in my recruitment.

TideWarrior might disagree. He likes both. I grew up liking UGA and UT until I got to UT. If UGA had 2 NCs and UT had been horrible, I might consier UGA as a leader at some point in my recruitment.

Not bama or Florida. Under any circumstances. Could probably add a non-sec school or two to that. But just not those two.

Can't. IMO.

Growing up in the 90s/2000s breeds a much deeper hatred for UF than Bama for a UT fan.

Reactions: 1 person
Growing up in the 90s/2000s breeds a much deeper hatred for UF than Bama for a UT fan.

That's when I grew up.

And I did hate FL more until a few yrs ago. My two closest friends (aside from family) are both huge bama fans and it sickens me how our two programs flip-flopped positions recently. And I detest their arrogance.

Hate both bama and FL. But to me it's 1) bama and 2) FL

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back