'14 TN DB Rashaan Gaulden (UT Signee 2/5/14)

This. He's always super awkward in interviews lol

WILCOX.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Barnett, McDowell, gaulden, Blair, mouhon

I'm not very confident in McDowell anymore. I'm with you on the other 4. I know McDowell is a great player, but unless he plans on adding weight and growing into a LB (which may be the plan with Janceck's system, and would be smart) I don't know if he is a take now with Gaulden, Kelly, etc and all the needs we have.

I'm not very confident in McDowell anymore. I'm with you on the other 4. I know McDowell is a great player, but unless he plans on adding weight and growing into a LB (which may be the plan with Janceck's system, and would be smart) I don't know if he is a take now with Gaulden, Kelly, etc and all the needs we have.

I'm with you on McDowell. It sounds like coach Craig at auburn is using his former teammate that is McDowels coach to move ahead. Craig is tough to beat by himself let alone a buddy coaching the player

"The plan is for him to name the top five, take some visits and make a decision sometime in late August or early September. I'll have the full update, with quotes from Gaulden, posted shortly."

-VQ

found this a couple of pages back

"The plan is for him to name the top five, take some visits and make a decision sometime in late August or early September. I'll have the full update, with quotes from Gaulden, posted shortly."

-VQ

found this a couple of pages back

Yep, I think he and Barnett will be announcing around the same time...right before their football season starts.

Gaulden is being looked at as a CB. Which is where I like him personally as well. So McDowell is a take.

VN Store

Back