'14 TN DB Rashaan Gaulden (UT Signee 2/5/14)

It's all good. I've had one of those days and probably did overreact. I do understand the whole let them practice point, but I was simply speaking as to what I think of his potential. My apologies.

GBFO!!!

No worries bud. :hi:

gbo, rise to the top, butchplease, anchordeeznuts, all that other good stuff.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol thanks for proving my point.

You said "good Lord get over yourself"..when all the guy said was let him practice first.

In ljeller's defense, he replied like that because that's the reply he initially received. See below:

Good lord. Let the kid practice first.

ljeller gave his excited opinion of a Vol, and of course someone who disagreed had to do it in a smart ass tone. Just so much of this on the board and we are all Vol fans. Anyways, hate seeing threads off topic so I won't post on the subject again.

Reactions: 2 people
In ljeller's defense, he replied like that because that's the reply he initially received. See below:

ljeller gave his excited opinion of a Vol, and of course someone who disagreed had to do it in a smart ass tone. Just so much of this on the board and we are all Vol fans. Anyways, hate seeing threads off topic so I won't post on the subject again.

:hi:

Yeah true I should have never said anything in the first place. I probably would have responded the same way he did.

Mistake on my part :hi:

Reactions: 2 people
time for the Orbit girl to step in...

tumblr_lrwhkm2lFM1qbma4ko1_500.gif

VN Store

Back