'14 TN DB Rashaan Gaulden (UT Signee 2/5/14)

This guy will be atleast a three year starter IMO. He could easily be ranked 2nd in the state.
Obvious who #1 is
1.Hurd
2.TK2/Gaulden/Barnett/Wilson
3.Malone Mosley/bars- Booooooooo
4.Sawyers/Vic

Last edited:
Malone and Wilson gotta be in there somewhere.
Damn you are right. Put Malone with Bars. I know he is ranked higher than most but Im not a full believer(would love to see him in orange, great talent, skeptical about physical ability in an actual game)
Wilson row 2 with the others.

Actually Mosley with Bars Malone. Wilson row 2

This guy will be atleast a three year starter IMO. He could easily be ranked 2nd in the state.
Obvious who #1 is
1.Hurd
2.TK2/Gaulden/Barnett/Wilson
3.Malone Mosley/bars- Booooooooo
4.Sawyers/Vic

More like
1 Hurd
2 Malone/tk2/gaulden
3 bars/Wilson/Barnett
4 sawyers/Mosley
5 Vic/e smith

IMO

Uhh..no. Miami is his #1 school. I know this kid personally. He's stated many times that the second Miami offers, he'll commit. Tennessee really doesn't have a chance here. He has no interest in playing for UT. I think Ole Miss might be #2, but I'm not sure.

Bump for Moose. Soon

Reactions: 4 people
More like
1 Hurd
2 Malone/tk2/gaulden
3 bars/Wilson/Barnett
4 sawyers/Mosley
5 Vic/e smith

IMO

Dang I forgot my boy Emmanuel. I'd put him in my 3 spot as well. Malone has great talent, I just worry about in game toughness. Some people have put the thought in my head he could be a combine/camp warrior and he most definitely is tearing it up. Just Hurd in games he can back down a little.

Inside the state, Tennessee continues to battle for some of the state's best and that includes Rashaan Gaulden. The Vols still lead for Gaulden and it seemingly continues to gain momentum with the standout defensive back from Independence High School and while there's no time table for a decision, the Vols are creating a nice-sized lead for him.

VQ

Reactions: 7 people
tumblr_inline_moc7sjmG3O1qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I really hope we can get his commitment. Then we would have 3 mid-state guys buzzing in Barnett's ear on a daily basis!

Reactions: 1 person
I really hope we can get his commitment. Then we would have 3 mid-state guys buzzing in Barnett's ear on a daily basis!

I wouldn't be surprised if the three mid-state guys already are in his ear. Especially since Gaulden was recently here with Barnett.

If we can get Gaulden and Barnett in the fold to help work some of the other instate talent we are looking at, that would be great. Not to mention with Bates announcing soon, this could put Tennessee back on top as the hottest team on the recruiting trail.

With 247 people mass-switching their crystal ball predictions on Derek Barnett to UT and DJ Smith having us in a distant third...can I read some tea leaves here?

With 247 people mass-switching their crystal ball predictions on Derek Barnett to UT and DJ Smith having us in a distant third...can I read some tea leaves here?
You may. We have a nice lead here and iirc it's been said on here that he may commit before his senior season.

VN Store

Back