'14 TN DB Rashaan Gaulden (UT Signee 2/5/14)

it could be that hes heard our spots are filling up. Truitt waited to long to pull the trigger so Gaulden might be wanting to secure his spot now

This. He may be getting word about spots. Vandy has a ton of space so he has forever. SC may be getting Green and they have very limited room. This could be a good thing. I heard him say in the radio he would prob decide before his season. Maybe he's getting close. Hope he's a vol

IMO, I think he will play both ways. Some DB and some slot WR. He is pretty versatile.

How many players can go both ways? I'm just saying that I don't see him playing two ways. Not near the athlete to do that. If Berry can't, then he can't. Also, I will be glad when we never have a player try the other side (AJ Johnson comes to mind) because we don't have a player that can do get the job done.

Rashaan Gaulden ‏@GmoneyIndy_Uno 19m
Recruitings starting to shake up a little bit for me really thinking things through and letting God work! #verytoughdecision

Maybe he sees what's happening with Lee/Truitt and may pull the trigger sooner.

I can't wait for Rashaan to commit. We need to snatch up all the top in-state guys we know we can't get like Bars. Petera and Mosley will be tough pulls too.

Rashaan Gaulden ‏@GmoneyIndy_Uno 19m
Recruitings starting to shake up a little bit for me really thinking things through and letting God work! #verytoughdecision

Maybe he sees what's happening with Lee/Truitt and may pull the trigger sooner.

Hope that doesn't mean he is leaning towards visiting some other schools and letting more teams in the mix.

-Fortenberry

tumblr_inline_mk0yn7qnvZ1qfb1ni.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back