'14 GA CB D.J. Smith

Named us as leader in article on TOS

oooh.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I like the idea of getting two guys like Payne and Smith if we can pull him. One is a little smaller, quicker, kind of like the honey badger and then Smith offers some more size at the position.

On another note, Payne, Smith and Tabor would have to be the top CB class in the country no? Add that to Kelly and whoever we get at Safety we certainly have the potential for a top 3 DB class at worst imo.

I like the idea of getting two guys like Payne and Smith if we can pull him. One is a little smaller, quicker, kind of like the honey badger and then Smith offers some more size at the position.

On another note, Payne, Smith and Tabor would have to be the top CB class in the country no? Add that to Kelly and whoever we get at Safety we certainly have the potential for a top 3 DB class at worst imo.

Drop in Gaulden at either safety or CB and McDowell at Safety to boot and we have a special DB class

Payne, Smith, Gaulden, Truitt at CB

TKjr, Berry, McDowell at Safety

That would be my April guess right now...7 DB's, all would be welcome additions to this secondary, thats a lot of talent right there.

Not to mention that leaves out a ton of names that are high on us right now as well. The staff has a lot of different directions they can take this DB class, definitely one of the most competitive cycles we have been recruiting in a while. Great to see.

That's about what I think our secondary class ends up being as well.

Tabor-4*- #27 player in the nation
Payne-4*-#236 player in the nation
Smith-4*-#106 player in the nation

Mcdowell-4*- #233 player in the nation
Kelly-4*- #59 player in the nation

also we lead for Gaulden who should be a 4 star who cracks the 250 when they re-evaluate

so yeah top 3 easily if we get those guys....

Reactions: 2 people
Tabor-4*- #27 player in the nation
Payne-4*-#236 player in the nation
Smith-4*-#106 player in the nation

Mcdowell-4*- #233 player in the nation
Kelly-4*- #59 player in the nation

also we lead for Gaulden who should be a 4 star who cracks the 250 when they re-evaluate

so yeah top 3 easily if we get those guys....

Yeah this is going to be one hell of a DB class. Just imagine if we could somehow get Jackson too...

Yeah this is going to be one hell of a DB class. Just imagine if we could somehow get Jackson too...

im confident in everyone on that list except for tabor. if we could swing funderburk my confidence would shoot through the roof. but even without tabor weve got some other guys who are giving us looks who would be really solid additions as well.

This guy needs to be shown more love. We lead for him and is one of the top CBs in the country. Kid is a stud!

That is the greatest thing I've ever read. I don't care where he goes, as long as he hates Bama as much as I do.

VN Store

Back