'14 GA CB D.J. Smith

Bell was a Vol fan. Went to play for urban liar. :yes:

I question his claim of us. Not wanting to bash the kid, but if your heart is with a program, why not pick that team? He said it was a business decision, but look at Eric Berry he was a VFL and came and showed out and went 5th overall in the draft. Again I question this thought process.

Reactions: 1 person
@Vols_Recruiting 2014 4* #Vol CB target set to visit Rocky Top.

@DJ_Smith_smith: Tennessee nation where y'all at? IM COMING UP SATURDAY!

What a weekend this is shaping up to be.

Bump. Seems to be having a great time this weekend. Would love to have.

"Tennessee certainly helped itself with D.J. Smith (Marietta, Ga./Walton). Whether it's enough to overtake a strong list of suitors remains to be seen.

The 6-foot, 182-pound ESPN Watch List cornerback said Tennessee is now one of the schools he is considering after a visit Saturday to Knoxville. Smith said he is considering Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Clemson, South Carolina and Oregon. He has said Alabama and Florida, in particular, stand out. The Volunteers took the stage last weekend.

"I liked it. It was fun. Had a good time," Smith said.

When asked what stood out about the trip to Knoxville, Smith said, "Mostly the facilities. It was probably the nicest school I've been to."

Prospects on hand were taken to Thompson Boling Arena to see the Tennessee men's basketball game against Kentucky. The Vols won 88-58.

"The game was awesome," Smith said. "Really loud."

Smith said he will announce his decision on national signing day 2014."

-ESPN

"Tennessee certainly helped itself with D.J. Smith (Marietta, Ga./Walton). Whether it's enough to overtake a strong list of suitors remains to be seen.

The 6-foot, 182-pound ESPN Watch List cornerback said Tennessee is now one of the schools he is considering after a visit Saturday to Knoxville. Smith said he is considering Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Clemson, South Carolina and Oregon. He has said Alabama and Florida, in particular, stand out. The Volunteers took the stage last weekend.

"I liked it. It was fun. Had a good time," Smith said.

When asked what stood out about the trip to Knoxville, Smith said, "Mostly the facilities. It was probably the nicest school I've been to."

Prospects on hand were taken to Thompson Boling Arena to see the Tennessee men's basketball game against Kentucky. The Vols won 88-58.

"The game was awesome," Smith said. "Really loud."

Smith said he will announce his decision on national signing day 2014."

-ESPN

Long way to go for this kid.

They are the proverbial blind squirrel in the saying even a blind squirrel will find a nut.

Yep, just running a flag up the pole to see who salutes it. Just putting milk out on the stoop to see which cat licks it up. Just .....

Scout.com: Southern hospitality leaves impression

paraphrase:

-Says he enjoyed UT hospitality. Really enjoyed basketball game

-Says we are recruiting him as inside linebacker and loves that we offer early playing time at that position.

-Will be back for O&W game

-Coach Thig and Coach Jones are his recruiters.

I had no idea we were recruiting him as inside linebacker. 6'0", 180 lbs seems WAY to small. But the article kept insinuating just that

Edit: article said he is up to 195 lbs now

Last edited:

VN Store

Back