Looks good in Orange

Reactions: 7 people
No jucos this class.

R.Jones- senior

Gray- junior

Coleman- senior

Sutton- sophomore

We need to add some good youthful depth and build from there. IMO

L. Johnson will also be there getting huge mins. Tino should also be in the mix as well.

Very good size for a corner. He's 6'0 and he has long rangy arms.

CB class of Payne, Smith, Evan, with a possible side of Tabor....

And he shows a UGA offer so it will be nice to win that battle.

OT: I'm not sure how UGA isn't landing some studs so far on D, they lost almost the entire defensive lineup to graduation and the NFL...

OT: I'm not sure how UGA isn't landing some studs so far on D, they lost almost the entire defensive lineup to graduation and the NFL...

Evan is a safety Tri. Thats where we are recruiting him. And he liked UF more than UGA. It's crazy how much talent gets out of Georgia. Smith naming us the leader is HUGE! Besides Tabor, Peppers, and Jackson, he is the corner I want us to land most!

Evan is a safety Tri. Thats where we are recruiting him. And he liked UF more than UGA. It's crazy how much talent gets out of Georgia. Smith naming us the leader is HUGE! Besides Tabor, Peppers, and Jackson, he is the corner I want us to land most!

Oh my bad mayne. It speaks volumes of the work Jancek and Willie are putting in. Of course having Jenkins and Paulk from that same area helps out IMO. Need to lock Smith down and put the full court press on Tabor and send the infamous 120 letters to him.

Oh my bad mayne. It speaks volumes of the work Jancek and Willie are putting in. Of course having Jenkins and Paulk from that same area helps out IMO. Need to lock Smith down and put the full court press on Tabor and send the infamous 120 letters to him.

Agreed my man. 120 letters just like that Miss St. letter and that should seal the deal

My eyes get a little hazy jut thinking of a possible db class of Kelly, Gaulden, Payne, Tabor, McDowell, Smith, and Jackson. Also can't forget the Berry's

Doubtful on Tabor. Think our CB class will be Payne, Gaulden, Smith, and one more (maybe Sturghill if we miss on some).

Not even 100 posts on this kids thread, we need to step it up in here imo. This would be a monster pull for CBJ.

Wow great news, was wondering what was going on with this kid. Looks like a boss in that orange 21 jersey, definitely like the lanky arms for a corner his size. Hope he ends up at UT in the end. I didn't know Willie and this guy had that good of a relationship

Payne, Smith, Gaulden, Truitt at CB

TKjr, Berry, McDowell at Safety

That would be my April guess right now...7 DB's, all would be welcome additions to this secondary, thats a lot of talent right there.

Not to mention that leaves out a ton of names that are high on us right now as well. The staff has a lot of different directions they can take this DB class, definitely one of the most competitive cycles we have been recruiting in a while. Great to see.

Reactions: 1 person

That would be my April guess right now...7 DB's, all would be welcome additions to this secondary, thats a lot of talent right there.

Not to mention that leaves out a ton of names that are high on us right now as well. The staff has a lot of different directions they can take this DB class, definitely one of the most competitive cycles we have been recruiting in a while. Great to see.

Truitt will be on offense from what I've read iirc. But yeah that is a loaded defensive backfield

Looks like we are deff in on Funderburk too.

The 6-foot, 180 pound defensive back recently made a string of college visits which included stops at Vanderbilt, Tennessee, and Clemson. After returning from
his visits the physical corner said a couple of schools are sticking out.
“Georgia (is sticking out), so I want to go visit there,” Smith said. “ and Tennessee (is
sticking out), I really like Tennessee so I am trying to get back up there again.”
What has made the Volunteers the clear leader for the hard-hitting corner?
“Just the coaches, they get along real well. The coaches and myself have a lot in
common. We will be talking and its like we are the same person,” Smith said. "The
coaches and I have a real good relationship so they have that going for them. And the coaches work the players real hard and I’m down for hard work, so that’s what has me liking Tennessee.“
While he likes Georgia and Tennessee, the battle for the Walton High standout is not over.
“I’m just trying to take it easy, I’m not looking to make a top ten or anything,” Smith said.
“I will be looking at playing time and I’m not trying to leave to far away from my house.”
-SCar 247

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back