'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

Edit: Hubbs fixed his post...

"Green and his family will host both Tennessee coaches and Michigan coaches on Wednesday. Both school's head coaches have already been in the home so it will only be assistants on Wednesday. The family said they would not host anyone after Wednesday leading up to his announcement on Saturday."

- Hubbs

So it's a two horse race... I like UT

"Yes, we've been checking around on Green and the vibe is still Michigan, but Tennessee is certainly not out of it and the visits this week are going to be big as he makes a final decision. I still think he's giving off good vibes to both teams."

- Fortenberry

I get the feeling we are having so much trouble with other backs because they are thinking green is coming or schools are telling them that to negatively recruit. Either way ill be glad this one is over this wknd so we can either be relieved or move on

D.GREEN #⃣2⃣7⃣ ‏@BrOoKyLn_boii27

Dont no what to do!! Going to sleep!! #withgodallthingsarepossible

Green's tweet last night . . .

Well IF he decides on us. I hope
We get him to sign the NLI and give it
To us immediately for processing. Wouldnt feel 100% until NSD

"Green had four schools visit last week and is down to Michigan, Tennessee and Auburn.
"Last week was good because my family and I got to sit with coaches and ask a lot of questions," said the 6-foot-0, 220-pounder. "It's getting really close to decision time so now we're trying to get to know the coaches even more."

Last Sunday it was Tennessee doing an in-home visit.

"Tennessee was good, coach Graham (running backs coach), the tight ends coach, the wide receiver coach and the offensive line coach all came in," Green said. "It was a good visit and it showed how much they wanted me that they sent all those coaches. They showed me some film, told me they will be running a pro-style offense and how it fits my style."

After that it was Michigan on Monday.

"Coach Hoke came in with coach Jackson, my position coach, and coach Montgomery, my recruiting coach," Green said. "It's always good to speak to coach Jackson, we have a good relationship and he has a lot of history behind his name. Coach Hoke is a great guy and it was nice to have him and the coaches sit down with my family."

- rivals

He said in the past that Brady Hoke is one of the main reasons they are his leader. He said Jay Graham is the reason we are even in the conversation. Both coach have used their in home visits, so assistants will be visiting him and his family. Idk how close he is to Michigan's RB's coach but I feel really confident with Jay Graham on this one to seal the deal!!!

VN Store

Back