'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

It’s just a theory. Don’t start printing t-shirt just yet.

i'm actually getting a little more worried about AU the more this goes on because for the longest time it was between UM and UT and now AU is getting some mention from green. i will honestly be glad when this is over no matter the outcome, hopefully the outcome will make me happier :crossfingers:

I want this kid at UT. I will gladly sacrifice 3 chickens and a goat to Jobu if it helps.

Reactions: 6 people
THIS IS HOW US VOL FANS SHOULDN'T USE TWITTER. it did get retweeted by Green but it said "can a vol fan get a retweet. WE'RE jealous lol". This happened after he retweeted a michigan fan who didnt ask for a retweet but got 1. How does this make us look? Or am I just thinking too hard about it lol

THIS IS HOW US VOL FANS SHOULDN'T USE TWITTER. it did get retweeted by Green but it said "can a vol fan get a retweet. WE'RE jealous lol". This happened after he retweeted a michigan fan who didnt ask for a retweet but got 1. How does this make us look? Or am I just thinking too hard about it lol

Thinking too hard.

I just want to say that there is not one thing wrong with following and/or tweeting recruits on twitter. With the exception of idiots bashing and hating on kids of course.

Thats what twitter is for. Kids love it. I have a twitter, now I'm not huge into it, but I know for a fact that a lot of people like the fact of having a lot of followers. People that hate on others for tweeting at kids or recruits are just not with the times. (Again, I'm not talking about the idiots that actually do send hate tweets and stuff, F*** those guys.) :hi:

I just want to say that there is not one thing wrong with following and/or tweeting recruits on twitter. With the exception of idiots bashing and hating on kids of course.

Thats what twitter is for. Kids love it. I have a twitter, now I'm not huge into it, but I know for a fact that a lot of people like the fact of having a lot of followers. People that hate on others for tweeting at kids or recruits are just not with the times. (Again, I'm not talking about the idiots that actually do send hate tweets and stuff, F*** those guys.) :hi:
Exactly. If recruits/players don't want followers why would Tiny promote following McNeil?

Does us offering the other Green reflect the staff feeling like Derrick is slipping out of our fingers? I guess I can live with it(don't have a choice) but I was REALLY optimistic about DG picking us over the frigid UM.

Does us offering the other Green reflect the staff feeling like Derrick is slipping out of our fingers? I guess I can live with it(don't have a choice) but I was REALLY optimistic about DG picking us over the frigid UM.
Not necessarily. I think we want 2-3 RBs so the offer could have came from someone else telling the staff no. Some guy freaked out earlier and put it in one if the sticky threads, but it doesn't mean much when referring to DG just yet.

I noticed over on the Michigan board there seems to be a little change in the D. Green to UM thinking. Several posters who seem to be long time followers(6,000 & 11,000 posts) are making sig and or ban bets with people saying Green is headed to Auburn. Not sure how accurate it is, but that would be a bit of a surprise.

VN Store

Back