'13 TN RB Marquis Morton

e-mail me this is mr. morton [/email]

Be cautious about chatting wth ppl in your community about your kid and other kids. Your best responses from this point on is " Okay.. thank U,... Good to know & I'll have to consider that" You'll know exactly when to use each statement.

Everybody who asks you something isn't asking to befriend you or that they care about Marquis. Most are just nosy and want to be in ur business, or pick info out of you about another kid..... never answer privately or publicly about another kid.... JMO

Be cautious about chatting wth ppl in your community about your kid and other kids. Your best responses from this point on is " Okay.. thank U,... Good to know & I'll have to consider that" You'll know exactly when to use each statement.

Everybody who asks you something isn't asking to befriend you or that they care about Marquis. Most are just nosy and want to be in ur business, or pick info out of you about another kid..... never answer privately or publicly about another kid.... JMO

I sure will be cautious and thank you for everything. I found out more information today from u than i have since we started the whole process. Thank you very much.

I appreciate you and what you have done for UT, but don't just assume people have bad intentions. I can assure you I have no hidden agenda. I'm an alumus of Marquis' school, and have a connection to their sports programs and the community, so to assume I have bad intentions is ludicrous, honestly.

Mr. Morton, my name is Andrew and I'm the official scorekeeper at all of Central's basketball games. You can come talk to me anytime. I can assure you my intentions are noble.

I appreciate you and what you have done for UT, but don't just assume people have bad intentions. I can assure you I have no hidden agenda. I'm an alumus of Marquis' school, and have a connection to their sports programs and the community, so to assume I have bad intentions is ludicrous, honestly.

Mr. Morton, my name is Andrew and I'm the official scorekeeper at all of Central's basketball games. You can come talk to me anytime. I can assure you my intentions are noble.

On this board it is always wise to be cautious of people you don't know and some you do know.

129099614286957569.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
I have known his family my entire life and they are great people.I would love for a Shelbyville kid to wear the Orange!

I unfortunately lived there for a short time. That being said, it would be nice seeing a young man from there on the Vols squad.

I unfortunately lived there for a short time. That being said, it would be nice seeing a young man from there on the Vols squad.

Well,I live in Wartrace now and try to stay out of Shelbyville as much as possible.Mr Morton maybe I will see you at the Orange and White game!!

Good luck to the Morton's! Hope Marquis gets the offer. He looks very talented.

I really like this kid, looks strong inside the tackles with the speed to break away. Hope to see him in Orange and add to what looks to be the best in-state year in a long time

VN Store

Back