'13 TN RB Marquis Morton

U said that he was the 1 posting this about his ownself and its not him.It's his moma and daddy.And u said he needs to be in the weight room obviously u havent seen him lately.And what family member he likes Tennessee but anyway its all good..

Hey Mrs Morton,this is Rachels husband.Dont pay attention to some of the negateers and tell Marquis we would love to see him in Tennessee Orange!!

Reactions: 1 person
to orangepeel. i bet u cant keep up wit him. marquis is a good kid all around in the class room and on the field. if u dont know him or havent seen him play dont judge him. his 40 time was running into the wind when they clocked him at the combine he went to.

to orangepeel. i bet u cant keep up wit him. marquis is a good kid all around in the class room and on the field. if u dont know him or havent seen him play dont judge him. his 40 time was running into the wind when they clocked him at the combine he went to.

Need to go to Jason Croom's thread, and talk to MZTERRY, Jason Croom's mom. She has a wealth of knowledge on the recruiting process and is good people.

:hi:

to orangepeel. i bet u cant keep up wit him.

I'm 40+ yrs old,so you would be correct. :p

I don't think you understand (or I confused you)what I meant. One person said something about his forty time being slow,and I said we didn't bring him here to run track....meaning his speed is fine for a football player,and his forty time doesn't mean squat...meaning I don't think he's slow and I've seen him play and I like what I see.

thanks. u have so many negative people out there when a young man is doing all the right things. thanks u are not one of them. thanks for the support.

thanks. u have so many negative people out there when a young man is doing all the right things. thanks u are not one of them. thanks for the support.

I agree...It's really pathetic. I wish your son the best,and I'm really happy he is choosing UT. Just look over the negative people.

Mr & Mrs Morton even Arian Fosters mom who went by "Fostermom" caught heck on this board.Now he's playing in the NFL for the Houston Texans.Looks like fostermom got the last laugh,and good for her,and Arian.

He's got a ways to go before I would call him SEC ready, but with hard work and determination he can get there. I'm assuming you are kin to him (or you might even be him) so make sure to stay on him. He needs to live in the gym this winter.

This. He is a good player and I wish the best for anybody for anybody that wants to suit up for the vols. With that being said though, he is currently not at the same level of Keyante Green, Corn Elder, or Chaz Thornton. He is still just a junior in high school though, so there is still time for that to change. Hopefully that improvement is seen between now and camp, and he show out at camp and earns an offer.

We call them negavols. Most of us Vol fans here are welcoming to all. Any one that likes UT, I like. I think all VFL's are my family. Best of luck in the search for his college and awaiting the UT offer. Have fun and all.

Welcome to the board mrs. Morton. I would like to share a few things that may help your time on volnation. Everyone here discuses what they like and dislike about recruits. This is usually uninformed and just based on who has offered the player a scholarship or bow fast their 40 time is. You seem to be a bit defensive of your son to other posters, like a good mama. This may end up wearing you out and just pissing you off, so if it becomes to aggravating to you, you might want to consider either pressing the ignore button on certain posters or just not using the forum.

This post is not meant to be sarcastic or insulting, so i hope it does not come off that way. I just thought it might be helpful. Once again, welcome and good luck to your son! :hi:

We call them negavols.

I don't care if they rip the coach,but I think you should build these young men up,not knock them down and constantly degrade them. The coach's will see the game film and take care of what they are doing wrong.

Hope he does well, earns an offer, and commits to be a VFL. I dig the mohawk.

Is Marquis considering playing defense at all or strictly RB?

If he camps well at UT he'll earn an offer. These coaches seem to really value what they're able to see with their own eyes. Good luck.

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome to the board mrs. Morton. I would like to share a few things that may help your time on volnation. Everyone here discuses what they like and dislike about recruits. This is usually uninformed and just based on who has offered the player a scholarship or bow fast their 40 time is. You seem to be a bit defensive of your son to other posters, like a good mama. This may end up wearing you out and just pissing you off, so if it becomes to aggravating to you, you might want to consider either pressing the ignore button on certain posters or just not using the forum.

This post is not meant to be sarcastic or insulting, so i hope it does not come off that way. I just thought it might be helpful. Once again, welcome and good luck to your son! :hi:

This is excellent advice Mrs. Morton. I'm the biggest fan of your son on this board (other than you, of course), and you got defensive at what I said. You might want to reconsider posting or even reading this board because the people who post on here aren't the types to blow sunshine up your rear. They are, for the most part, brutally honest. I also fall into that category. I will give my honest opinion on any prospect, even ones who attend my school.

Having said that, I hope Marquis has the best year ever next year. Go Eagles!

VN Store

Back