'13 TN QB Charlie High

The CAK offense semmed to be more timing and accuracy than talented fast wide recievers as well. They never run ( maybe seven attempts per game) . Very predictable yet they still air it out. This kid seems really really good. The Loudon defense he shred last season was not shabby by no means.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The CAK offense semmed to be more timing and accuracy than talented fast wide recievers as well. They never run ( maybe seven attempts per game) . Very predictable yet they still air it out. This kid seems really really good. The Loudon defense he shred last season was not shabby by no means.

I'd agree with this. The way to stop CAK is jam their receivers at the line or pressure the QB.

I'd agree with this. The way to stop CAK is jam their receivers at the line or pressure the QB.

Maybe you should be a D-Coordinator in the area then? Everyone has tried, few have been successful.

Charlie is the real deal but he still has a lot of growing up to do as a player, which is unbelievable given where he is at now.

I was the youth pastor for one of the wr Davis Howell on the team. Tod Howell's son. Great family. Davis is another player to look out for. Is a junior and is hitting up more camps following the season. Already been to one at Georgia I believe.

Overrated, IMO. Everyone said the exact same things about Fromke and he was a walk on a UT. CAK qb's are like TTU's.. Great numbers, but dont translate to the next level.

Props to the coaching staff at Alcoa then... I guess they're the only team that has got pressure on CAK in a few years.
Forget the coaching staff, Alcoa has the athletes to do whatever they want on defense. Although they do seem a little down this year.
Overrated, IMO. Everyone said the exact same things about Fromke and he was a walk on a UT. CAK qb's are like TTU's.. Great numbers, but dont translate to the next level.

I can assure you that High is much better than Fromke.

So after 3 games 1200yds passing...with only 2 pics
Like him or not kids knows what to do with the football

I know alot of people will say he is a system QB...but if you can stand back there and fire it all over the field for 500 yards a game, I say go get him. Kinda sounds like what they have Bray doing now. JMO

I know alot of people will say he is a system QB...but if you can stand back there and fire it all over the field for 500 yards a game, I say go get him. Kinda sounds like what they have Bray doing now. JMO

Justin Worley says, "hold on for a minute"

Justin Worley says, "hold on for a minute"

I have no doubt Worley will be ready to compete for the starting spot when Bray is done. I think the "system qb" title does not really have an impact on a kid until it's time to head to the NFL. I would think most would agree of late we look alot more like Texas Tech(sling it around 50+ times a game) than we do Tennessee teams of old.

7 games in this season.
175/237 (.738%) 2,640 yards 33 TD's and 5 INTs...still leading the nation

waiting to see how he plays aganist Alcoa and in the playoffs, but so far kid can sling it around and with only 5 ints out of 237 throws, he is making the right reads

My boss' son plays linebacker at CAK. He knows a thing or two about football and swears this kid is the real deal.

They have a pretty good WR too, forgot his name but the last game they played the dude caught a pass and straight jumped over a DB with 2-3 steps. Crazy play.

VN Store

Back