'13 TN QB Charlie High

How about we actually let them have more than a few months in a brand new system in their first year with a chance to start before saying we are stuck with subpar qb play
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Sure. But watching other games around the league, you are hard pressed to find many if any QB situations you would be comfortable taking ours over. ATP and looking forward going into the season.

Judging 2 QB's based on the O&W game in a brand new system with a completely new coaching staff with all of top WRs injured and their starting RB suspended. Cool guys! Good job!

Judging 2 QB's based on the O&W game in a brand new system with a completely new coaching staff with all of top WRs injured and their starting RB suspended. Cool guys! Good job!

Never judged them. Said right now it's the weakest part of the team. Said there were bad throws. Doesn't mean I believe they won't improve.

Anyone think Charlie would have seen the fied this year had he not transferred to Tennessee Tech?

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone think Charlie would have seen the fied this year had he not transferred to Tennessee Tech?

Hard to say really. If he was doing a decent job in practice, the staff may have gone with him vs burning Dobbs redshirt. Charlie may have done well with the short passing/screen game as he did alot of it in HS.

Hmm im not sure. he may have in the kentucky game seeing as Dobbs was hurt. BTW Dobbs playing hurt really made me respect him more. He did everything he could to win and pulled it out.

There is the answer then

I'm curious if there's more to it. I've heard he may no longer be on the roster. No confirmation though. Hyams mentioned on the radio the other day that he's trying to track him down to find out.

How is it even possible that every Vol QB has broken their thumb the past 3 years?

1. Bray
2. Worley
3. Peterman
4. Fergesun
5. Dobbs

Seriously, 5 for 5. What are the odds?

I'm curious if there's more to it. I've heard he may no longer be on the roster. No confirmation though. Hyams mentioned on the radio the other day that he's trying to track him down to find out.

That's interesting for sure.

How is it even possible that every Vol QB has broken their thumb the past 3 years?

1. Bray
2. Worley
3. Peterman
4. Fergesun
5. Dobbs

Seriously, 5 for 5. What are the odds?

Need to institute a thumb wrestler workout schedule for our QBs to strengthen their thumbs.

VN Store

Back