'13 TN QB Charlie High

Kid looks pretty good from watching him tonight. First time seeing him play. I expect his stats to be among the best in the nation this year just because of the offense and competition. Outside of Alcoa, he should shred most everyone he plays. Camps next summer will be very important for him due to the competition level in this area. There is also a possibility he could be labeled a system QB.

This was actually his 2nd career start. He started 1 time as a Soph. and was 27/43 451 yards 6TD's and 1INT

So in 2 career starts he is:
63/85 passing for 875 yards, 11 passing TDs, 1 rushing TD, 1 INT

This was actually his 2nd career start. He started 1 time as a Soph. and was 27/43 451 yards 6TD's and 1INT

So in 2 career starts he is:
63/85 passing for 875 yards, 11 passing TDs, 1 rushing TD, 1 INT

Obviously the kid has character issues. I mean when your trying to put up play station numbers against the other team...it shows a lack of sportsmanship. Pssssshhhh! 11 damn TDs. He should be ashamed of himself. :)

This kid will be fun to watch for a couple of yrs to come. With his talent and the amazing lack of defense in the area it will be like watching an xbox game every friday night.

Seems like he is playing absolutely terrible defenses. No offense to the kid, but dang.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I agree with that. Outside of Alcoa, CAK should roll through the regular season. The Alcoa game and camps will tell the story of his prospects at the next level. But for the next 2 or 3 months expect to see a lot of XBox numbers.

I agree with that. Outside of Alcoa, CAK should roll through the regular season. The Alcoa game and camps will tell the story of his prospects at the next level. But for the next 2 or 3 months expect to see a lot of XBox numbers.

They are playing better comp. this year...they have 6A LaVergne later in the year and don't they play Webb also?

Won't roll through those two....

High: 21/31, 340 yds, 5 TD, 1 INT in 1st Half

Just saw this. Not sure who they're playing tonight, but like I said, that offense that CAK runs with a QB like High is really unfair for most area defenses.

Last edited:
CAK's offense is not a ton of bubble screens and flares, and I highly doubt their receivers are getting a ton of YAC, definitely not more than the HS average. The offense throws the ball A LOT, and they throw it down field.

VN Store

Back