'13 TN OT Christian Morris

How in the hell did we go from #1 to not even top 3 in like the last 2 weeks? Did he even take trips to these schools?

Last edited:
OCI is the person to ask here but I think Tennessee may have backed off on Morris. Tennessee may have more interest in his teammate.

Completely false. He's just picked up more offers since then and likes other schools better. He said all along Tennessee was his #1 school out of his current offers, not that they were #1 overall.

@iAM_ChrisMorris: 1. UCLA 2. Tennessee 3.Ohio St 4. Alabama 5.Miss St. 6. Clemson Top 6 schools

"They're No. 1 because I've been talking to Adrian Klemm lately and he's a really good coach," Morris said. "He can get me to where I want to be and where I need to be. Also, they have a great program over there that I like. It's also the L.A. lifestyle - the California lifestyle."
-Rivals.

Yeah whatever. I don't believe this. I am starting to notice a trend...he continues to change his leader, and keep TN at #2. Think he is just playing the game, and when he decides to commit or sign, TN moves to #1.

VN Store

Back