'13 TN OT Christian Morris

Per 247 article, Tennessee is now Morris' leader. He said he really loved the fans yesterday & how they showed support & showed up. He likes just about everything & he can see himself wearing the orange & being a student-athlete at Tennessee. He wants to come back for our camp this summer & a few games during the season. He has a good relationship w/ coach Pittman & talks to him once a week. He will be going to Ohio States camp on June 10. He wants to make a decision during or after his Sr. season.

Reactions: 3 people
CM1.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
yep. I saw him walking with a ton of other recruits to the stadium from the dorms on Saturday before the O&W game. didn't see any other names I recognized, but I noticed him for sure. I'm 6'4 and he was alot taller than me lol

"I'm not going to lie, I was pretty ecstatic about the whole trip," Morris said in recapping his visit. "What stood out the most was the fans, how cool everyone was and excited just for the spring game. I loved that and I really liked all the orange and white."

"Tennessee has kind of moved up there now, just learning more about them, seeing everything up close, I really liked it a lot," Morris observed. "From the schools that have offered me, Tennessee's on top right now.

"I would put Mississippi State right behind them but Tennessee is up there right now."

"Coach Pittman seems like a real good guy, having a tight bond with the coaching staff, but especially my position coach, is a really big deal to me," Morris said of the factors he's considering while looking at schools. "I really want to find a program that's going to teach me to be the best player I can be and I like the coaches there.

"I also want to make sure I go some place that I'll get a good education, where if I don't make it in sports I'll have something to fall back on and be prepared for life."

-VQ

Reactions: 2 people
I have to ask, are you just making a thread for every instate lineman with a profile or are these guys were looking at?

I think the answer to your question is: the staff is offering every capable player in the state.

Typical worthless ESPN recruiting article. Make an eye catching statement like that in the title, while in the actual article no quotes actually back up what they are saying. The only quote they have from Morris is:

“I just like the California lifestyle,” said Morris, who said he's always wanted to play college football in California. “I'm looking forward to getting to know the (USC) coaches as well.”

Quick let's get the matresses out and have a party jk. I wouldn't worry too much usc is in it for ramsey too but I still say vols end up with both. Vols led two weeks ago so its just a matter who he's talking too at the moment who leads IMO

OCI is the person to ask here but I think Tennessee may have backed off on Morris. Tennessee may have more interest in his teammate.

VN Store

Back