'13 TN OT Christian Morris

OCI loves him some OCI. That's the biggest qualm most people have with him. I've never seen anybody 'self quote' more than OCI.

OCI does offer some pretty good insight. His latest take on Blanc and others getting pushed out because of their work ethic is a little dubious, though.

As always ... JMO.

My question is, does OCI catalog all his posts in an excel spreadsheet? I have no idea what I said 9 months ago.

Reactions: 2 people
My question is, does OCI catalog all his posts in an excel spreadsheet? I have no idea what I said 9 months ago.

Ha, I've wondered the same thing. It would be hard for me to remember anything I posted last week. Finding a post from a year ago is outside my capabilities.

Ha, I've wondered the same thing. It would be hard for me to remember anything I posted last week. Finding a post from a year ago is outside my capabilities.

Haha...my whole life I have been plagued by a photographic memory.

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while. Nevertheless, I hope like the dickens Butch can get all over this kid, cause he's got a great chance to start next year. Him and Orlando Brown could be special.

The staff passed on this kid once and they darn sure will pass on him now. Something fishy with this kid.

The staff passed on this kid once and they darn sure will pass on him now. Something fishy with this kid.

Bruin is right. We are not going to give this kid a look. He has major attitude issues along with his discpline isnt the greatest either. Ole Miss or Arky probably will be his landing spots

Tweeted his career is over following spinal cord injury. Hate it for the kid. I was hard on him during his recruitment over his ever-changing top-5 lists, but I hate that his career ends like that.

VN Store

Back