'13 TN OT Christian Morris

Meeting today would mean nothing IMO. I said when I first heard he was shutting the media out that it wasn't good news and hubbs has the same opinion. This one isn't looking good At all.
Imagine that....

Guess the new staff didn't impress Morris?
Would have been somewhat helpful if the previous staff had actually shown some interest in a Tennessee kid at a serious position of need.

But, no I suppose, it is better to take a shot at the new staff who has been on the job for a little over a month.

Negativity sucks. It serves no purpose.

This kid has pledged his commitment to UCLA. That is not a bad reflection on UT. If UT did not receive multiple commitments from out-of-state kids then we would have virtually no chance of succeeding. Many of those kids turn down in-state offers to go to UT.

Reactions: 1 person
Not to take a shot at Hubbs, but him shutting everything down could mean that he's decided to come here. Also, I get the impression from a lot of these kids that they really dislike talking to all these reporters, but that just be the way that I'm reading it.

Who knows, Morris was not on the previous staff's radar, and that could have jaded him. Seems interesting for Hubbs to come to that conclusion if Morris was in fact begging for an offer, got one, visited, and then decided not to talk to the media.

I don't know, I could be completely off base.
You are making way too much sense.

We would be guessing I agree but it's based on some solid logic. My guess is he isn't going to be a vol
Anybody can use logic to rationalize anything if they try hard enough. This is all guesswork because nobody is taking to Morris.

Anybody can use logic to rationalize anything if they try hard enough. This is all guesswork because nobody is taking to Morris.

The fact he isn't talking is the logic that says its not us. He doesn't want the instate pressure of saying tenn isn't for him IMO

The fact he isn't talking is the logic that says its not us. He doesn't want the instate pressure of saying tenn isn't for him IMO

Agreed. If he was going to pick us then he probably would have done it before now. No reason not to.

Another thing to remember is he was open with the media until he was in Knoxville in the middle of his visit. He tweeted out that he was done talking. IMO that's when he decided Knoxville wasn't for him

Bruin, it is my opinion that you yet of the words fact and logic are misused. It is your opinion and you're guessing. That's what makes recruiting fun for you, but you have no clue.

Bruin, it is my opinion that you yet of the words fact and logic are misused. It is your opinion and you're guessing. That's what makes recruiting fun for you, but you have no clue.

99% of what is said in this forum is a guess. I don't think that is anything new.

Another thing to remember is he was open with the media until he was in Knoxville in the middle of his visit. He tweeted out that he was done talking. IMO that's when he decided Knoxville wasn't for him

What do you think it was that turned him? Just his vibe?

Just don't think him shutting out the media means he is 100% UCLA, he could have said I'm committed to UCLA and that's it. There is nothing to fear in Memphis by spurning UT I promise you.

Reactions: 2 people

Did he not get promised playing time at ucla or wherever he is commited to?? I think they told him he would have to redshirt here. That might have something to do with it. I could be wrong though.

I am certainly guessing but I think it would have been something socially he didn't like. The rumor of the girlfriend is possible or it could be something else but IMO it was something socially.

Just don't think him shutting out the media means he is 100% UCLA, he could have said I'm committed to UCLA and that's it. There is nothing to fear in Memphis by spurning UT I promise you.

Isn't he technically commited to them already?

VN Store

Back