'13 TN OL Austin Sanders (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a really good get, great size to work with. As said before, Dooley is really going to do work with the 2013 class now that he has a great start. Now let's produce some solid wins and watch recruits pile in!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

1117379.jpg

Bradley Central offensive lineman.

rivals profile

vq

Shows the power of recruiting an in state kid. Many want to play for the home team.

Also, shows the advantage of a stable or perceived stable coaching staff. The staff can now concentrate on these kids 2 to 3 years out. A huge disadvantage for UT until now for the next 2 and future classes. I would expect a few more class of 13 commits in the coming months.

I believe Fulmer's success in recruiting great players early on was because of perceived stability and winning record. Even in the declining years he got NFL calibre players, but for whatever reason quit coaching them.

No need to kick around a man who is gone is it?

What blows me away Eric, is that that was Fulmers position. You would think that that would be the one place the well wasn't empty.

I agree. I really don't know what happened, other than probably just losing his way after being successful.

You wont know what to think for a long while then. 2 more years before this cat gets ranked.

If he's in the 2013 class, he has to be a junior. So, assuming he's a top tier recruit in the state (per Carlos), he should get his stars next summer or earlier.

Glad to see someone from my town making it UT. I won't hold it against him that he goes to Bradley. :)

so was he actually being recruited by us or did he just go ahead and let us know he commited to us if we will take him? hell we may not even want this kid.

If you don't want this kid then perhaps Bama or Florida will. Don't be negative toward a kid who commits with an offer that shows on rivals and state we may not even want him. Be glad someone like him wants to go to a school with fans like you. Read the other posts next time.

Reactions: 1 person
If you don't want this kid then perhaps Bama or Florida will. Don't be negative toward a kid who commits with an offer that shows on rivals and state we may not even want him. Be glad someone like him wants to go to a school with fans like you. Read the other posts next time.

This times 1,000

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back